Chapter 19

J A D E N
••••••••••••••••
I woke up at 11am and went downstairs. I was only wearing my sweatpants, so no shirt as always. I was the first up. I liked it sometimes being the first one up. Sweet silence. The sweet silence was good for me to think about Dayna. Since the day we kissed at the airport, she has been on my mind! I can't get her out.. I was actually just staring out of the window looking at the beautiful view. But then Bryce and Josh wakes up and starts to get noisy. It was good with some silence, as long as it lasted.
"Good morning guys!" I said. "Good morning!" They said. And the Anthony, Griffin, Kio and Q woke up. It's funny to have all the boys around here with me. I have known them separated and now we're all here, together, as brothers.. I see them as the brothers I never got.
I said good morning to the others too, and then went outside to enjoy the good weather. Josh, Bryce and Quinton joined me. As we always do we make tiktoks.
————————————————
D A Y N A
•••••••••••••••••
I woke up at 12pm and I was exhausted. Then I reminded myself that I'm going to see the boys again today! I can't wait to see Jaden, he's literally the one I'm most excited to see the most, and Playlist is in a week or so, I don't remember.
I went downstairs revealing Riley, Tayler and Nessa eating breakfast. "Good morning, sleepyhead.." Tayler said laughing. "Good morning to you too, Tayler.." I said. I sat beside Nessa and I could tell she was excited too. It reminds me of the first time surprising Josh when I first got out here, and now I'm gonna do it again! "You're excited?" Riley asked. Nessa and I looked at each other "yes ofc!" We said at the same time. "I can tell.." Tayler said. I throw a strawberry at him. "Really? You wanna play it like that, huh?" He asked. Riley then mouthed 'run'. I did as I was told, and ran around the entire apartment, but did I get away from him? No, of course not! We were laughing and having fun.

It's now around 2pm and I asked Tayler to text Anthony asking if we could come over, without the others knowing we are coming too. Anthony answered right away with "ofc dude! You're welcome every time!". We went upstairs and got ready. Nessa and I were both wearing a blue cropped hoodie and ripped jeans. We did everything we needed to do and went downstairs. "Ready guys?" Riley asked. We nodded.
We went out to Tayler's car, and the next stop is now: the sway house.
——————————————————
THIRD PERSON
•••••••••••••••••••
As Riley, Tayler, Nessa and Dayna pulled up to the big house in Bel Air, they were a little nervous. Tayler texted Anthony telling him they're here, and all the boys needed to come out the door. Anthony did what he was told and got everyone into the big hall. Tayler opened the door covering Dayna, and Nessa was right behind Dayna. "Hey boys!" Tayler said. "Hey guys!" Riley said. "Have you missed us?" Nessa and Dayna said at the same time with big smiles. You can see the happiness in the boys' faces. Jaden was so happy, so was Dayna of course. The first thing Dayna did was jumping into Jaden's arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. "I've missed you.." Jaden whispered. "I missed you too.." Dayna whispered back.
Everyone were looking at them with the 'just date already!' look on. Everyone said hi and hugged each other. Jaden then went upstairs and no one really noticed. Not even Dayna.
———————————————
J A D E N
••••••••••••••••
It was so good to see Dayna again. Everyone was talking and stuff, so I just went upstairs working on this thing I have been planned for Playlist. Playlist is in a week or so. I can't wait! Especially for this! I don't hope that anything will ruin this, I will be so broken.
I really like Dayna, I really do. But what are we? That's the only question in my mind right now. So for Playlist, I have been working on something.. I really hope she will loves it and maybe something else, who knows..
And before you get to excited, no I'm not gonna ask her to marry me..

I went downstairs again, and Josh came up to me. "Where were you?" He asked. "Upstairs working on the thing you know.." I said. He looked confused at first, but some seconds later he got it. "Oh yeah! I can't wait to see her reaction!" He said. I giggled. "Me neither.." I said smiling. I turned around and saw Dayna having a great time with the boys..
We locked eyes and smiled. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. She looked back at me and smiled. The room was now filled with "awws". I just laughed slightly.

At 10:34pm Riley and Tayler went home. Nessa and Dayna are staying overnight. Now that Mads and I have broken up, she can finally sleep in my bed, without anyone getting mad at me. "I'm gonna go to bed.." Dayna said yawning. "I'm going with you.." I said. "Remember to use protection!" Bryce yelled. "Oh shut up!" Dayna yelled. I laughed.
We got ready for bed and she was wearing on of my hoodies. Very oversized to her, but she loved it. "You can keep that one if you want it.." I said. She looked at me with wide eyes. "Really?!" She asked looking at herself in the mirror. I laughed. "What?" She asked. "You just look beautiful in it.. it fits on you more than on me.." I said. She blushed. "Thank you, Jaden.." she said laying down next to me. "Goodnight.." she said yawning. She's cute when she yawns. "Goodnight.." I said kissing her forehead. She then cuddled up to my warm body and we then fell fast asleep..
——————————————————
Thank you so much for 7k reads and almost 150 votes!? It's insane! I love you guys so much!!❤️