Chapter 28

B L A K E
•••••••••••••
I saw Dayna was kinda sad so I asked her if she was okay. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just miss my boyfriend Jaden. Do you know him?" She asked. I nodded. "He is a really good guy.." I said. She nodded. "Look. Let's go for a walk, just us two. We can get to know each other better!" I suggested. "Yeah, that will be nice! I'm gonna go tell Tayler.." she said going into the kitchen. She came back, and we went out.
We walked down around LA for awhile and got some McDonald's. We talked and laughed and had a really fun time. Jaden is lucky. Like really lucky! "Why did Jaden even leave?" I asked. "Something happened a week ago and he just needed to see his family, but that's thing that scares me the most is if this long distance thing won't work." She explained. "Oh, I'm sorry.. it will work if you believe it and he will never leave you if he loves you so much!" I said. She smiled. "Thank you, Blake.." she said hugging me. I hugged back. "No problem.." I said.

We were almost home and then out of nowhere, Dayna went behind me. I looked weird at her. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Shhh! My ex is right over there, and he isn't very happy with me leaving and knowing I have a new boyfriend.." she whispered. I hold her hand and ran as fast as I could with her behind me past this guy. He looks really pissed actually. He then turns around. "Dayna!!" He yelled. She started to cry so I picked her up and we ran home. He was running towards us and Dayna was scared. We got home and I locked the door behind me. I still had Dayna with her head in my shoulder crying, and then Josh came. "Hey guy- what happened?!" He asked. "Her ex is here, so we ran.." I said. I looked at Josh and well he was mad. He then went outside to look after him. "No! Josh please don't! He's gonna hurt you!" Dayna yelled while crying. She then start to run but Quinton grabbed her arm. "Let go Q!" She said. He was still holding her and hugged her so she could calm down, but it didn't help. She got out of the grip and ran away to find Josh. "Dayna!" Tayler yelled.
——————————————————
D A Y N A
••••••••••••••
I was so confused about why Lukas was here, in LA. For what? I really didn't understand but it's not the point. The point is i need to find Josh.. I ran and ran as fast as I could. I found both of them punching each other. I was crying again.. I got to the spot where they were standing.
"STOOOOOPPPPPP!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. They stopped and looked at me. I ran over to Josh and hugged him. Let's just say Lukas hit him good..
"I can't believe you did this, Lukas!" I yelled at him. He got closer to me. "Don't get closer!" I said. He stopped. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I wanted to try to get you back! I can't believe you are with this piece of shit with the name Jaden Hossler.. I'm better than him!" He said. I cried. "Lukas! You abused me and got aggressive! I was scared of you! But I'm not anymore.." I said feeling the confidence in my voice. "I've changed!" He said. "Just leave me alone or I will call the police again!!" I said crying so hard. He got really close this time. He was going to punch me. "If you still love me, then let me go.. you want me to be happy because you still love me.. then don't do this, Lukas.. I know you will find someone that will love you just as I did before you got all that stuff." I said before he swung his arm. He was gone right by then, and Josh was able to stand up again..  "I'm proud you, D.." he said. I smiled. "Me too.." I said.

We got home and Josh went to take a shower so he could get all the blood away. I said bye to the others and went home. Nessa wasn't home yet and Riley was staying at Tayler, so I'm alone..
I got home and watched Riverdale, but then I felt someone's hand over my mouth. I was screaming, but it all went black.

I woke up in a room that wasn't my apartment.
I looked up and everything was so dark.
Then the lights came on.. it was Lukas that kidnapped me. "What do you want from me?" I asked. He laughed. "I want you to break up with Jaden and tell him and his friends you won't come back.." Lukas said with a big smile. "And what if I don't?" I asked. "They all die.." he said.
———————————————
Hey guys! Thank you so much for 51,8k reads and 800+ votes!
I love you so much!!❤️