Chapter 27

J A D E N
••••••••••••••
Today I'm leaving.. I don't know what will happen between Dayna and I. Maybe it will effect us both with this long distance thing, but we are strong and we can make it! Because I love her too much to lose her.. I almost lost her 5 days ago and I don't even wanna talk about it.
I lost contact to Mads, and I think it's the best for now.. maybe in the future we will be friends again, but I'm not sure. But this isn't the point! The point is I'm not gonna see these people for awhile, but it's the best for me.. I haven't see my family for almost 8 months because of my career in music.
(Btw Angels and Demons acoustic is LIT!!!)
I love my music and my family but it's hard to be at two places at once! It's actually a surprise for my mom, so I got my dad to pick me up.. my mom is still treating me like I was 10 but I'm 19 now.. she's just caring about me and she has always been there when I've been down and she was really supportive for me leaving and starting my career. I think she was the most effected person in my family when I left. My dad, wow, he's such a great man! When I had problems I couldn't talk to mom about, I went to him.. thank god I have my amazing dad that always picked me up after school, practice and when I maybe got too much to drink.. he always said when I was little "when you get older and find out what you want do it. If you fail, try again.." and "follow your dreams.. I will always be by your side.."
I have followed those words since I was 11. I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe in myself..

Then Dayna woke up and I was already up. "I wish I could take you with me.." I said kissing her. "Me too, but I will meet them some other time.. now it's you that needs to get better. You need to see them, be with them. Get away from everything.." she said. I nodded. She kissed me on the cheek. Nessa and Riley then woke up, and I texted the boys to know if they all were up. Some of them were and of course someone weren't, that's why it's good we have Griffin.. he's actually the one that's always up before everyone. Sometimes me, but it's still really rare that I'm up early. Only if I have a meeting or something.

As I was getting ready I pictured everything that could happen when I'm gone. I was kinda scared of what could happen with Dayna.. maybe I'm just overthinking. Dayna wouldn't hurt me.. I would understand if it was an accident but yeah, you know what I mean.
Dayna then walked in. "Hey babe.." I said. "Hey.. ready to leave?" She asked. I nodded.
I got my bags out in the car, and the next stop was the airport..

We got to the airport and I was already starting to miss them all. We got to my gate and my flight is leaving in about 10 minutes. "Take care of yourself bro.. you deserve it!" Josh said hugging me. "You too brother.." I said. "See you soon bro! Thank you for now.." Bryce said. "You too man.." I said. "Bye Jaden.. thank you for being such a good friend.. we'll see you soon.." Riley said. "You too.." I said. "Goodbye Jaden.. I will see you soon.. I can't believe you're actually leaving, but it's the best for you and your family.." Nessa said. "Thank you Nessa.. I'll miss you too.." I said.
(Btw he's hugging everyone while they are saying something to each other)
Then I got to Dayna.. wow, this is hard! I really hope this will hold.. I can't lose her!
I hugged her tight. "Look, this isn't goodbye forever, just for a couple of months.. we will se each other soon! I will miss you babe.." she said while her voice cracked. "Don't cry, then I'm gonna cry!" I said laughing. She then started crying and so did I.. "sorry! I love you.." she said kissing me. I kissed back.
My flight then got called, and I had to leave..
I waved at them. "I LOVE YOU DAYNA!" I yelled. She laughed. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" She yelled back..
——————————————
D A Y N A
••••••••••••••••
As I walked out of the airport I wasn't paying attention so I bumped right into someone. I fell on the ground. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" He said looking at me. He gave me a hand and helped me up. "It's okay, I wasn't paying attention either.. I'm Dayna.." I said shaking his hand. "I'm Blake.. Blake Grey.." he said. Then Bryce came and he was happy. "BLAKE!" He yelled. Blake then ran over to him and the other boys. "BRYCE HALL! MY MAN!" He said hugging them all. Riley and Nessa then came over to me. "Cute, huh?" Nessa said. I nodded. "He is pretty cute tbh.." I said. They looked at me. "What?" I asked. "You are with Jaden.. remember?" Riley said. Wow, just one look at a cute boy can change my hole memory. "Yeah, I know.." I said looking down. I looked up again and saw Blake staring at me. He is cute.. DAYNA! Stop saying that!
Then I got interrupted by my phone buzzing. I got a notification from ig @tiktokroom
posted a new photo. I looked it up and saw me and Blake together?! The caption: #daynarichards and #blakegrey spotted at the airport together.. friends?
I then commented: I bumped into him because I weren't paying attention, and then he gave me a hand so I could get up. That's how we met. So I think we are friends now..
My comment got blowed up with questions and that they ship us.

Since the boys already knew Blake, that invited him to come over. He is also staying here instead of at some hotel.
The girls and I went home to get more comfy clothes on because we were only going to the boys' house. Tayler is coming with us.
We got there, and we were having a great time. I wished Jaden was here..
"Are you okay Dayna?"
________________________
48k baby! Thank you! I'm so thankful! ❤️I love you all so much!