Chapter 18

T A Y L E R
•••••••••••••••••
I woke up with a big headache. Did I blackout or something? Then I looked around and saw I was in a hospital room? That was weird.
A doctor came in a asked how I feel "I have a little headache.." I said rubbing my forehead. "I'm gonna go and talk to the other doctor, and then we can see when you can go home.." she said. I nodded. I fell asleep again..
An hour later..
I heard someone calling my name. It sounded like Riley. "TAYLER! You are okay!" She said coming in hugging me. "Heyy... I'm okay.." I whispered. "How long have I been here?" I asked her. "About one day or more.." she said. "How did I end here?" I asked. Then Bryce came in. "Hey bro.." he said hugging me. "Heyy.." I whispered again. "You fell down the ladder and your head hit something and then you were unconscious.." Bryce explained. "That explains my bruises on the right side of my forehead.." I said pointing at the spot. I was blue and a little purple. I had some scars too.
The doctor came in again after everybody separated visited me in my room.
"You can go home now.. your friend Bryce Hall is here waiting for you.." she said. I nodded.
I walked out of the room and said thank you to the doctors for helping me.
As soon we got out of the hospital, Dayna called me.
————————————————
D A Y N A
••••••••••••••••
Today is when Tayler gets out of the hospital and I really wanna see him.. but I can't do I decided to FaceTime him.
I called him and he answered right away.
"Hey Tayler! How are you?" I asked. He looked so happy.
"I'm good! How are you? We haven't talked for a long time.." he asked.
"I'm good.. and yeah, we need to talk more!" I said.
We talked all the way home. I talked with Bryce too because he was driving. It was good to see Tayler happy. I really wanna go back, and Nessa wants too. I haven't talked to my dad about moving there, and I'm afraid that he won't let me.. even though I'm staying with Riley and Nessa, he still thinks I'm a little girl.. I'm 17! Almost an adult!
I need to tell him! I'm gonna do it now!!
'You have been telling yourself that the past 2 weeks!'
"Shut up, mind!" I yelled to myself. Am I really speaking to myself right now? Great, I am!

2 weeks to Playlist
I'm still in Ohio, and I haven't told my dad. Oops! It's hard when Riley isn't here, but I'm just gonna go for it!
I walked downstairs and saw my dad sitting in the kitchen. "Dad? Can we talk for a sec?" I asked. He nodded.
I sat down. "Can I move with Riley to LA? We have found a apartment and stuff, the boys are helping us moving in and Nessa is moving in too, so I'm not alone.. please!" I said really fast. He looked at me weirdly. "Why wouldn't I let you move in with your sister and bestfriend? Of course you can!" He said hugging me. I was surprised. "Wait really?!" I asked. "Yes! You are almost 18 and you can take care of yourself, and you have Riley by your side and Nessa. You will always and still is my little girl.." he said hugging me. "Thanks dad!" I said. "Remember Nessa and I are leaving tonight!" I said running upstairs to pack my stuff and tell Riley and Nessa I'm moving in and we leave tonight. "Yes, honey!" He yelled back.

I packed all my stuff and went downstairs eating dinner. Riley was so happy, but it was a surprise (again) for Josh and the others, so it's only her and Tayler that knows. Nessa was eating with us and we can't wait to see the others and go to Playlist! It's gonna be insane!!

We were done eating and the time was 7:36 pm and our flight leaves at 9:00pm. "Dad! We have to leave now!!" I yelled. "I'm coming now!!" He said. He finally came downstairs and then we left. We were at the airport at 8:04pm so we weren't late, thank god!
I then got a text from Riley that we can sleep and Tayler's, so we don't need to wake the boys up at 2am or later.
We went to Starbucks and got something to eat before we leave. Then our flight got called. "I'm gonna miss you dad.." I said crying. He cried too. "I'm gonna miss you too.. call me anytime.." he said. Nessa was crying too. "I'm gonna miss you, Jordan... thanks for all the support and love you've gave me since forever!" She said. "Anytime, Nessa.." he said. We waved at him and walked to our gate.
"That was so emotional..." I said. Nessa nodded.

We went on the flight and fell asleep right away..
———————————————
R I L E Y
••••••••••••••
It's 2am and we are going to pick Dayna and Nessa up from the airport. "I can't believe my dad said she could move here.." I said. Tayler laughed. "He's a good dad.." he said. I nodded.
We were listening to music all the way.
When we got there, Nessa and Dayna were already outside. I ran over to Dayna and hugged her. "Hey sis!" I said. "Heeeyyy!" She said. I hugged Nessa too.
I looked back and saw Dayna running over to Tayler in a big hug.. they treat each other like big brother and little sister. It's so cute! I could tell they've missed each other..
"Y'all ready to leave?" Tayler asked. We all nodded and went to Tayler's apartment.

When we got there, the first thing we did was going to sleep, it has been a loooonnnggg day. I can't wait to see the boys faces tomorrow!!
——————————————————
This. Is. Insane.
4K reads and 91 votes!!
Thank you!!
Sorry for not being active. School just started so I'm doing homework all the freaking time!
I'm trying to update more!!
Love you❤️