Chapter 16

D A Y N A
••••••••••••••
Nessa and I are leaving today.
It was now 8am and our flight leaves at 10:30am so we have to leave in ten minutes.
It's gonna be pretty emotional because Jaden said I should come back before Playlist and that's in 2 months. I don't know if I'm coming back sooner.. it will break Jaden if I aren't coming before Playlist. I just have to talk to my dad about stuff and get away from all the drama that's always coming up.

"Nessa!! We have to leave!!" I yelled. "I'll be right there!!" She yelled back.
Only a few could come with us, and it's Josh, Ant, Griffin, Bryce and ofc Jaden.. they are the people we're closest to from the sway. Tayler and Riley are coming too. We said goodbye to the others that aren't coming with us and the left to the airport. Griffin was driving, Bryce in the passenger seat, Josh, Nessa and Ant behind them and then Jaden and I in the back.

We met Tayler and Riley at the airport.
My eyes were watery but I tried to hold the tears back. Nessa hugged everyone at first and I was right behind her. I came to Josh and then a tear fell. "You will be back soon.." he said hugging me. I nodded. Then I came to Jaden. The person who mean the world to me. I can't believe we aren't gonna see each other for awhile, but it's the right thing to do.
"I'm gonna miss you, D.." he said kissing my forehead. "I'm gonna miss you more, J.." I said hugging him one last time.

I then looked back in my mind to all the memories Jaden and I have had together these past 6 weeks. The day we were alone, when I first met him, our movie nights, when we wake up at 3am eating ice cream, pushing each other into the pool. Wow, that's a lot of memories.. the best part of them is when he kisses my forehead and hold me in his arms to calm me down. The only one who did that was my mom, and I miss her.
She always said:
'do it before you regret you didn't..'
Since she died, I have followed those words.

Our flight got called and we left. I couldn't look back at them.. "Nessa, try to hold the door for me, okay?" I said. She looked confused. I can't leave like this.. I need to follow the words my mom always said.. I need to do this!
—————————————————
J A D E N
••••••••••••••••
I hugged Dayna and then all the memories floated back into my mind. Only the good ones came back and the best one was when I finally told her how I felt.. it has been some tough 6 weeks, but we got through it.. together..

"We should go.. they aren't turning around anyway.." I said really sad. Josh took his arm around my shoulder. "She will come back soon.. she will be here before you expect it.." he said. I looked back and I stopped because Dayna stopped? She said something to Nessa and she just yelled at her to come back. "Jaden wait!" She said. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "I have to do this, but I don't know if I should and no I'm just rambling, because I'm nervous and-" I interrupted her.
We kissed.. I kissed her.. it lasted for a few seconds. It was magical. "It was actually that I wanted to do.." she said laughing. I laughed. "Thank you.." she said kissing me one last time. "Goodbye, Dayna.." I said waving at her..
'See you in two months...'
The boys were so proud and happy and so was Nessa. I could tell! She was literally jumping and screaming. So was Bryce ahah.
————————————————
D A Y N A
•••••••••••••••
Nessa and I now landed in Ohio. It was weird being back home. "I can't believe you guys just did that!" Nessa said. I giggled. "Me neither.." I said. "It was magical.. I don't know how to describe it more than that, but I can tell you he is a good kisser though." I said laughing. She laughed.

We were now at my place and I kinda missed it. I felt like the sway house was more my home than here. It was here I grew up. I love it here! Nothing actually changed out here. It was lovely. Our neighborhood was the best! Everyone knew each other and everyone especially knew my mom.. my mom was the one always helping other people when they needed one in the backyard, cooking, baking and so much more.
I remember when she died everyone said that I would be the next her.. I was very young but when I got older I understood it more and more. My dad always said that I reminded him of mom..

"Are you okay?" Nessa asked as we was standing in the driveway. Was I crying? "Yeah, I'm just getting a lot of memories from here.." I said wiping my tears away. She nodded.

We went inside and there was my dad. "Hey dad.." I said. He had a big smile on his face. "Hey babygirl!!" He said hugging me. "Hey Nessa, how are you honey?" He asked hugging Nessa. "I'm good, Jordan. What about you?" She asked. "I'm good too.. my daughter and my kinda daughter is home!" He said. He always saw Nessa as his daughter because she kinda lived here.

The day and night went with us seeing movies and out. Then Nessa went home.. it was only my dad and I now..
we went out eating at the café. We sat down and talked. Then he asked me about Jaden? "Hey and how's Jaden btw?" He asked. I looked weird at him. "How do you know Jaden?" I asked. "Oh I was talking with him on the phone when I called Josh. He seemed like a good kid so I just wanted to know a little more about him.." he said looking weird. He knows something.. "oh okay, but yeah he is a good and sweet guy.. and I hope he's okay, we are really close and it broke him when I left.." I said looking down. "Why did you actually leave?" He asked. "I'm sorry dad, but can we talk about something else? I asked. My dad just looked at me smiling. "What?" I asked. "You just look like your mom.." he said. I smiled.
We talked about something else just like I wished. This was supposed to be a visit without any drama or talk about Jaden..

We were done eating and went home. "I'm going to bed dad.. it has been a long day.." I said yawning. He nodded and hugged me goodnight. "Love you babygirl.." he said. "Love you too, dad.." I said.
—————————————————
Hey guys, thanks for 1,2k reads on this book. It's a long chapter, but I really like it! And thanks again! Will Jaden come to her? If you wanna find out then keep reading and wait for the updates..❤️ love u