Chapter 6

‼️REMEMBER IN THIS STORY MADS IS KINDA BEING A BITCH TO DAYNA, BUT IT DOESNT MEAN MADS IS LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE‼️
D A Y N A (POV)
••••••••••
"I like you too Griff... as a friend.." I said. He looked so sad. "It's okay Dayna. I'm happy that I told you.." he said hugging me. "Me too.." I whispered into his chest. He kissed my forehead "just so you know, I can wait for you.." he said. I nodded. We just looked at the sunset. I really like Griffin, but I'm seeing him more like a big brother that I can go to whenever I want to talk about important stuff. It's cute that he will wait for me..
~~time skip~~
We went inside to the others. Josh then looked at me weirdly. "What?" I asked him giggling. "Uhm.. why are you guys holding hands?" He said pointing at Griff and I's hands. 'Oh fxck!' "It's not what it looks like. He was telling me something important and then we forgot to separate. We're just friends." I said taking my hand and walked over to Josh, "I promise you Josh.." I said whispering. He nodded. "But you would look cute together." He said laughing. I punched him in the shoulder. We laughed a little. The others were so confused.
~~time skip~~
I went to sleep early. It has been a long funny day. I went into the bathroom and changed. I was standing in my sports bra and shorts while the door opened. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't knew you were in here, Dayna." Someone said. I was so embarrassed. Wait is this Jaden? It sound like him..
"Jaden?"
——————
J A D E N (POV)
••••••••••
I went to my room because I was so exhausted. I was on my way out to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth. I walked in and saw Dayna only in her sports bra and shorts. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't knew you were in here, Dayna." I said. She didn't recognize me. "Jaden?" She asked. "Yeah it's only me." I said while my hands were in front of my eyes. She giggled. "What?" I asked. "You can take your hands away from your eyes now. I'm dressed." She said. "Oh.." I said laughing while scratching my neck. She just giggled. We talked for a little before going to bed and it was really good catching up with her. She's really one of the sweetest girls I know. I love to have her as my friend..
We went to our beds and just laid down. "Jaden?" She asked. "Yeah?" I asked her sitting up. "Can I maybe sleep in your bed tonight? I know you have a girlfriend, but.. uhm.. I've been having these nightmares and I haven't told anyone about them, so please don't tell Josh or the others." She said. I could see the fear in her eyes. "Of course, come here.." I said. She came over to me and cuddled up to me and laid her head on my chest. 'Wow, she's cute when she sleeps..'
"Dayna?" I asked. She looked up at me with tired eyes. "You know they will ask tomorrow why you are sleeping in my bed, right?" I said. She nodded. "I'm just gonna say I couldn't sleep, and Josh weren't there so I could wake him.." She explained. "Okay, goodnight.." I said. "Goodnight Jaden, and thanks.." she said. Then she fell fast asleep and so did I...
—————
Next dayyyy....
—————
D A Y N A (POV)
••••••••••
I'm waking feeling a little nauseous today. I'm gonna throw up... I haven't been throwing up in like three years. I ran to the bathroom and it all went out. I felt like I should die or something. "Dayna?" I heard someone ask. "Yeah?" I asked. "It's Jaden, can I come in?" He asked. Before I could answer the question, I threw up again.. he ran in and held my hair. "Oh Dayna.." he said holding my hair up in a ponytail and one hand on my forehead. I was crying at this point because it hurts so bad. "Hey hey hey, don't cry.." he said holding me close to him. "I'm gonna stay home with you all day, okay?" He said. I nodded. I was happy that Jaden was with me. He's like my big brother.
~~time skip~~
B R Y C E (POV)
••••••••••
Josh came downstairs telling me that Dayna and Jaden cuddled with each other last night. It's really cute. But he has a girlfriend and I think it was just because Dayna couldn't sleep or something. "I think Dayna couldn't sleep and she asked Jaden if she could stay with him. It's not like they're dating or something because Jaden and Mads are dating.." I said. "Wait, isn't Mads coming to visit Jaden this weekend?" Josh asked. Shit!!? She was coming around 11am and it's 10:50am?!
I ran upstairs to get Jaden but I heard someone throwing up in the bathroom.. "Jaden is that you?" I asked. "Dayna is sick, so I'm gonna take care of her.." he said. "Jaden didn't you forget something?" I asked. He looked confused. "Mads is coming today?!" I said. "Did you forget that?" I said. He looked at me with wide eyes. "Shoot! I forgot!" He said. Dayna comes out and she doesn't look good at all. I feel so bad for her. "Dayna, what about you lay back down and get some sleep? If you need anything just call one of us.." Jaden said. Dayna nodded and laid back onto Jadens bed...

————
New chapter, finally!!!
I really like this book and I hope you do too!
Thank you so much for 160+ views on this book!! I appreciate it!
Love you!