Chapter 8

D A Y N A (POV)
•••••••••••
I went back to the sway house to get my stuff. I only told Griff where I was going, so I don't know if he told the others. I actually don't care. Sorry, I'm just really annoyed with Mads. I haven't done anything to her, and she already hates me. Love that for me!
I ran back so I could get a little more exercise.
I got to the door and I walked in. No one was here, weird? Maybe the just went out for dinner, I don't know.
I have been sweating all day, so I took a bath at the sway house. When I came out of the bath I heard the front door open. I was only wearing a towel around my body. I ran downstairs to reveal Jaden. This is awkward. "Hey Jaden!" I said still only wearing a towel. "Oh hey Dayna.." he said. That was weird? "Where's Mads and the others?" I asked. "They're still out." He said. "Then why are you home early?" I asked. "I'm tired so I went home." He said. I just nodded and went upstairs to change.
When I came out of the bathroom Jaden was just laying in bed. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm gonna sleep at Tayler's tonight.." I said trying to get out of this house before he asks me why or anything else..
——————
J A D E N (POV)
••••••••••
I went home early because I was kinda tired. It has been a long day. I haven't been able to take care of Dayna today because Mads and I have been hanging out all day. I felt kinda bad.
I was at the house and I heard noises upstairs. Then Dayna came down. "Hey Jaden!" She said. "Oh hey Dayna.." I said. "Where's Mads and the others?" She asked. "They're still out." I said. "Then why are you home early?" She asked. "I'm tired so I went home." I said.
I went up to my room and jumped into my bed. I was just laying in bed doing literally nothing, just staring at the ceiling. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I'm staying at Tayler's tonight.." she said speed walking out of the room. "Dayna wait!" I yelled on my way down the stairs. She turned around. "What?" She said. "Can I walk you to Tayler's?" I asked. She nodded. We went out and went to Tayler's.
"How are you feeling?" I asked. "Oh, I'm feeling better. Still having a little headache." She said. "Sorry I couldn't be there to take care of you. I forgot all about Mads because I was only concentrating about you this morning." I said. "Thanks Jaden.. that's actually kinda why I'm staying with Tayler and Riley.." she said. What's that supposed to mean? "What do you mean?" I asked. "I don't want you to get mad or start something, but I don't think Mads likes me.." she said. Oh.. this is why she was in a rush. "It's okay. When you get to know her better I think she will like you just like I do." I said. She smiled. "That's the smile I have been waiting to see all day!" I said laughing. She laughed too.
We were just catching up and stuff. "Dayna, do you wanna hang out tomorrow maybe?" I asked her scratching my neck. "Yeah, sure! Only us two?" She asked. "Only us two.." I said. We said our goodbyes and I went home..
~~time skip~~
I went inside and there stood a kinda mad Mads. "Where have you been?" She asked. "Walking Dayna to Tayler's." I said. She rolled her eyes. (Remember I love Mads, so please don't take this bitchy things seriously. She is in the book, but it doesn't mean she is in real life)
'I don't understand why she hates Dayna..'

————
Thanks for reading!! It's insane how popular this book got in so short time! I appreciate it so much!
I love u!!
Please vote, comment for ideas to chapters and share!❤️