Chapter 20

One day before Playlist..
N E S S A
••••••••••••••••
Playlist is right away, and I can't wait to meet everyone. Dayna and I just got done moving in to the apartment. It was actually right down the hall at the same floor as Tayler's. He knew one that wanted to give the apartment away, so we took it!
I woke up Dayna and we were getting the rest packed for tomorrow morning. We leave early in the morning at like 6am, because our plane leaves at 8:15am, so we can be there in good time.
It was around 12:30pm so we went out for breakfast. We went to Chipotle. "Should we get food for the others?" I asked Dayna. Tayler and Riley are somewhere in LA and we don't know what to do, so we are going to the sway house. "Yeah sure! Should I text Jaden?" Dayna asked with a smile. She really like that boy, huh? "What?" She asked laughing. "You are totally falling for him!" I said. We just laughed. "We like each other and stuff, but we aren't official yet.." she said. "Me neither." I said.
We got to Chipotle and ordered our food. We sat down waiting. We just talked for awhile until our names got called. I got up and paid for the food. We walked home and got our skateboards. Yes, we love skating, and I know people don't understand how girls can skate, but we can. We skated to the Sway and we got there in like 10 minutes.
We walked through the door met by Kio and Griffin. "Hey guys! We have food for you!" Dayna yelled. Then all the boys came from wherever they have been. "FOOD!!" They yelled. We laughed and handed them the food. They walked their separated ways and ate either by them selfs or some with each other. Jaden, Josh and I went upstairs because Jaden has something to tell me? I'm kinda scared, but I'm also excited.

"So Nessa, this is something for Dayna, and you can't tell her!" He said. I was impressed of what he wanted to do for her at Playlist, I can't wait!
(And I'm not gonna tell you before in one of the other chapters. Just read if you wanna know!)
"Jaden! This is amazing!" I said. "Thank you.. I really wanna do something special for her, because she mean the world to me!" He said. Josh and I were very happy for them. Jaden makes Dayna so happy and loved just like she wanted to be by a boy. Dayna makes Jaden more happy than Mads ever did. (No offense to Mads irl! They were like my favorite couple until they broke up.)
——————————————
D A Y N A
••••••••••••••••
So today we have been hanging out with the boys, no drama, no fucking anything! Just us all together as friends, more like a little family. I see everyone as my brothers that I've never got. And Nessa as my twin, and then there is Riley, my biological sister that mean everything to me. Jaden, I don't know what we are, but there is this little flirty thing between us. I hope we can be more than just that in the future, but am I really ready for that? Back home in high school before dropped out, I had a boyfriend named Lukas.. I broke up with him because everyone was saying he was cheating on me with some girls at the school.. even Amelia?! Amelia was the popular girl in school, and everyone loved her, I hated her because she hated me too. I broke up with him. After everything he helped me through with my mom, he just have been going around fucking with other girls?! He the told everyone that it was ME that was cheating on him?! Everyone only believed him because Amelia was saying the same things. I was in school for three days, and then I dropped out to start online school. It's only Riley and Nessa that knows, but it's a long time ago, but I'm still afraid if Jaden is gonna do that to me. I know he wouldn't, but there's always a 'what if?'.. (you will hear a little more about Lukas in the next couple of chapters..) Lukas then started dating Amelia..
I was heartbroken..

Riley, Nessa, Tayler and I left the sway around 10:46pm. Before I came to the car, Jaden stopped me. "Hey Dayna, uhm, do you want to sit beside me in the plane tomorrow?" He asked really nervous. "Sure!" I said. He smiled and hugged. "See you tomorrow, d.." he said. "See ya!" I said. I smiled and blushed all the way to the car. "Sooo, what did he ask you?" Riley asked. "If we could sit next to each other in the plane tomorrow.." I said a little shy while blushing. Everyone was so happy for us. "Baby steps, baby steps.." Tayler said. I laughed. He's right! Don't go to fast.
(In this story they are at Playlist for like 3-4 days, and I don't know exactly how Playlist goes, so I'm sorry if I'm doing anything wrong.)
We then drove home, and we got ready for bed. "Hey Dayna?" Tayler said before walking into his apartment. "Yeah?" I asked. The girls already left, so it's just us in the hall. "Just remember that Mads is actually coming to Playlist. Just be careful.." he said. Shit! I forgot about that.. "shit, I forgot about that! But yeah, I'm gonna be careful.." I said. I hugged him and we said goodnight.

I got ready for bed and then I went to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth. As I walked out I met Riley. She was sitting in the kitchen. "Hey Ri.." I whispered. She looked up at me. "Hey d.." she whispered too. We don't wanna wake Nessa, because she's already sleeping. "I just figured out that Mads is gonna be there at Playlist.." I explained. "Oh.. Tayler told you that?" She asked. I nodded. "Have you talked to Jaden about it?" She asked. "No, I'm just gonna ask him tomorrow, it's late and we should go to bed.." I said yawning. "Yeah, goodnight.." she said. "Goodnight.." I said walking into my room. I laid down on my bed and thought about Jaden.. as always he's in my mind.. is he thinking about me?
As I was thinking, I fell asleep..
—————————————————
J A D E N
••••••••••••••••
We all got ready to go to bed. It's insane that Playlist is already tomorrow! I can't wait! Meeting fans is my favorite thing to do, especially with the guys. We love them all! We love the meet and greets, interviews, q&a's and more..
"Goodnight Jaden.. see ya tomorrow.." Josh said laying down in his bed. "Goodnight Josh.." I said. I was starring at the ceiling wondering about how she will react. Dayna was literally the only thing in my mind right now. "Jaden?" Josh asked. "Yeah?" I said sitting up again. "You know Mads are going, right?" He asked. "Shit! I forgot!" I said laying down with hands over my head. "Do you think Dayna knows?" I asked worried. "Maybe Tyler or Nessa told her, idk.." he said. "Okay, I will talk to her tomorrow.." I said. Josh nodded and fell asleep again. So did I..
What if Mads is going to do something..
—————————————————
Long chapter, I know.. but it's getting a little exciting now! And thank you so much for all the votes and 9k reads!! I love u so much!❤️