Chapter 3

Still Dayna's POV
••••••••••••••••
~~11pm~~
I was out on the bathroom brushing my teeth. It has been a long day... I was so tired that I just wanted to sleep, but something has bothering me all day. I'm so confused..
I went into the room and Josh wasn't there, only Anthony and Jaden.
"Are you okay? You look stressed.." Anthony asked. "Yeah, I'm good. Just tired." I lied. "Goodnight guys. Thanks for today." I said laying in bed. "Goodnight Dayna. Your welcome." They said at the same time. I was asleep until Josh came and jumped into bed. "Hello to you too Joshy." I said really tired. "Oh sorry Dayna." He said hugging me. "It's all good." I said falling back to sleep. He kissed me on the forehead and said goodnight. I remember that he always did that before I went to sleep when he visited us in Ohio.
~~~time skip 3am in the morning~~~
I woke up hearing someone outside. I walked out of the room in silence, trying not to wake Josh and Anthony. It came from the pool. Someone was talking. I took one of Josh's hoodies and went outside. It was really big because I'm so small, but I like it when they're oversized.
Jaden was sitting out side talking with Griffin. I stood in the doorway and listened to what they were talking about. I know I know, it is nice to spy on people, but yeah, I wanna know if they're talking about me.
"Jaden calm down.. you are waking the others.." Griffin said. "Sorry. I'm just confused.. since Dayna came I don't know what I feel anymore.. Mads is amazing (no hate to her! I love her!!!) but Dayna is different.. I don't know what to do Griff." Jaden said. Wow, I didn't know  he felt that? He looked back and saw me. I was crying because I don't wanna ruin anything between him and Mads.. SHOOT. I'm screwed!
"Dayna wait!" Jaden said. "Jaden! Leave me alone!" I said running out of the door...

~~~at Tayler's apartment~~~
Tayler's POV
••••••••••••
I heard knocking from the door and Dayna was standing there crying so much. She then fell onto her knees and cried her eyes out. "Hey hey hey, it's okay." I said comforting her. We sat there for awhile. "I'm sorry.." she said looking up at me. "For what?" I asked more worried than I was just a few minutes ago. "I don't wanna ruin Jaden and Mads relationship because of me. His confused about his feelings about Mads because I came!! Idk what to do.." she said crying even more. "Calm down. It's all gonna be okay.. you are staying here for the night, and tomorrow we are going back to Josh's house, ok?" I asked. "Okay. Thanks Tayler, I really appreciate it." She said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you'd liked this chapter
I know it isn't that long but yeah. Thanks for reading!!
Remember to vote, share and comment!
Love u!!!❤️