Chapter 13

N E S S A (POV)
••••••••••
I heard Jaden and Dayna upstairs and then it all went silence. I was really worried. She's leaving with me in like a week and it's because of the feelings she has for this boy. She's so confused! Jaden won't understand if she tells him the truth. It will change everything.

I went upstairs and opened the door so I could see them. I saw Dayna crying and Jaden holding her in a hug. I ship it. I then closed the door slowly and went downstairs with a big smile.
"Why are you smiling so much?" Josh asked.
"Because I ship Jaden and Dayna!" I said. I forgot that Mads were there, but she was having her AirPods in so she hopefully didn't hear me.

Josh and the others went upstairs with me. We opened the door so we all could see. This time Jaden and Dayna were laying in Josh's bed cuddling. Jaden was still awake but Dayna was sleeping. Jaden saw me a slightly laughed. "Come in guys it's okay.." he whispered. We opened the door, and we all went in. "She has been crying a lot, but I calmed her down and she was so tired and I said she could lay with me so now we're here." He whispered. There was awwws from everyone.

Jaden is a really good guy for Dayna. Dayna haven't been so happy before she met Jaden. He really cares about her. They would be perfect for each other.

"If you guys were a thing, I would be jealous of your relationship.." Quinton said. "I agree. No one will could be as cute as you guys.." I said. Jaden blushed and then Dayna's eyes opened slowly. If I know Dayna, she was listening to everything we've said and I know she's happy.
————————
D A Y N A (POV)
••••••••••
I heard the door opening but I didn't want to open my eyes. I was so fucking tired! I have been crying and overthinking that I just want to sleep. Jaden was holding me through the hole time. The only thing I heard was awws and people saying they would be jealous of our relationship if we ever was gonna date. I was really happy. I then opened my eyes looking at everyone. Nessa looked at me and I know she knows I listened to all of it. Our friendship is literally the best! I couldn't wish for a better one.

"Hey guys.." I said yawning. "How are you?" Jaden asked looking at me. I looked at him and smiled. "I'm better.." I said. He smiled and was happy. The others awwed again. "Shut up!" I said hiding my head in Jaden's shoulder. He laughed. "Just date already!" Anthony said. "I have a girlfriend, ant!" Jaden said. Then my smile fainted. Josh saw it and I mouthed 'we can talk later.' He nodded.

~~time skip~~
We all went out for dinner and I walked with Josh. I explained him everything about my feelings for Jaden and why I'm leaving. He looked sad. "I'm sorry Josh, but I'm coming back when I feel better.." I said. Then this idea came to my head. "What if Riley and I moved here to LA?!" I asked. He looked happy. "That's the most brilliant idea ever!! But it's a surprise!" Josh said. I nodded.

We came home and I called Riley right away. I told her the plan that Josh and I came up with. She was so happy and Tayler offered to help find something.

I went downstairs and told Josh that Tayler would help. He was so happy. "Maybe Nessa could move in with you guys?" He asked. I looked at him crossing my arms. "What?" He asked. "You still like her, huh?" I asked. He blushed. "I knew it!! I said. "Don't tell anyone, only Jaden and you know it, pinky promise?" He asked. "Pinky promise.." I said.

———————
Thanks for reading guys and for 600 reads! Love you guys so much!
❤️❤️