Chapter 14

(I'm gonna write in like it's standing here in the middle because it looks kinda cool if I should say it myself ahah.)

First of all. Dayna and Jaden have gotten closer since Mads left last Sunday. Josh was really happy that Nessa is here. Griffin is texting a lot with Dixie d'amelio. Kio has a girlfriend. Anthony and Avani are dating. Bryce is single asf and ready to mingle. Tayler and Riley have been a thing for awhile.
(That was just a little update who the people are dating in the story.)
———now to the story———
5 days later....
THIRD PERSON
••••••••••••••••••
Mads left last Sunday and it have been great. Dayna is still thinking about if she should leave or not. The only thing that's keeping her from not leaving is her happiness here and the people here. The feelings she still hasn't found out about yet for Jaden is the thing that wants her to leave. Dayna is overthinking a lot lately. It isn't healthy.

It has been 5 days since Nessa got here and her and Dayna have been catching up a lot. She doesn't know about the plan Josh, Tayler, Riley and Dayna has planned when Dayna comes back.. honestly, if she ever comes back.. the apartment idea to Dayna was great because she could then come and go whenever she wants. Dayna haven't told anyone and it's killing her.

Jaden has been there since the Mads thing. Jaden is tired of how Mads treats people, but he loves her too much to let her go. Dayna means more to Jaden than Jaden actually know. He was so caring and always around Dayna so she could feel protected. It sounds like he's an overprotective brother to her and he is acting like one.

The guys doesn't really like Mads to be honest (remember this isn't how they are in real life. This is just and fan fiction). Where ever Jaden is, there's Mads too. The guys are getting enough of it and Jaden is too. Dayna have known Mads for 2 days and she's already feeling the same way.
———————————————
J O S H (POV)
•••••••••••••••••
I don't want Nessa or Dayna to leave. I like Nessa a lot. I have known her since we were little kids. She's leaving on Saturday and now it's Thursday.

I have an idea but I don't know if it's gonna work, but it's worth the try. I ran downstairs to find Jaden. "I wanna tell Nessa I like her.." I said. "How would you do it?" He asked. I smirked at him. "I have the perfect idea." I said. I explained him everything I'm gonna do and I'm gonna do it tonight. I really hope she feels the same way. It will be embarrassing if she says no.

I called Dayna and told her she was going to distract Nessa until tonight. It's now 5pm and I told Dayna it's around 7pm they can come down. Jaden helped me and I told the other guys so they could help too.
—————————————
D A Y N A (POV)
•••••••••••••••••••
So I just got a call from Josh telling me to not let Nessa come downstairs before 7pm. "Nessa? Could you braid my hair?" I asked. She nodded. "But you have to do it on me afterwards." She said. I nodded. "So you and Josh have gotten really close, huh?" I asked. She blushed. "Yeah. He's really sweet just like when we were kids." She said smiling. "You like him, don't you?" I asked with a gasp. She nodded slowly. Josh is going to be so happy! I smiled so hard.
It was now her turn to braid my hair. We have matching braids so we look alike.

"So you and Jaden have gotten really close too since Mads left

"So you and Jaden have gotten really close too since Mads left." She said. "Yeah, we actually have and it's nice to be around him alone sometimes." I said. She smiled. "What?" I asked laughing. "I don't understand why Jaden aren't with you right now, you are literally so beautiful and the sweetest person on this earth!" She said. It made me smile but it fainted fast. "Jaden and I can't date ever! It will change everything. And ofc he doesn't feel the same way as me.." I said. "He haven't found out yet.. it takes time for people to find out who they actually want to be with and who they love.. and Jaden loves you because you are who you are." She said sitting with me on the ground. "Thanks Nessa. Just so you know, I think Josh likes you too.." I said. She looked weird at me. "No he doesn't.." she said. As she said that, Josh texted me we could come down. "Quinton just texted that they got dinner, wanna go downstairs?" I asked smiling so hard. "Yeah sure! I'm starving!" She said. We walked out of the door and down the stairs..
——————————————
N E S S A (POV)
Dayna walked with me downstairs and all the boys stood on one line as we stood at the stairway. I looked so confused. "Okay what's happening?" I asked laughing. Then Josh came. He took my hand and walked with me outside. There was a whiteboard showing us two when we were little and now. "Josh, what is this?" I asked. "I know we have been knowing each other for as long as I can remember. You mean so much to me and I have wanted to tell you this for years now. Nessa Barrett, I like you.." he said. I looked around and saw the others staring. "I like you too Josh." I said. "I know this is much but do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked. I was gonna cry. "Ofc." I said. We hugged and we looked at each other for a long time. Then it just happened.. we kissed.. and I loved it! The others clapped. "But I'm leaving to Cleveland in like 48 hours.." I said. He then looked over at Dayna. "Actually... there's something Josh, Riley, Tayler and I have planned the past few days.." she said..

——————————————
Thanks for reading guys. I know this is a long chapter but I'm trying to make them a little longer.
This book started April 8th and now it's May 10th and we already have about 900 reads! It's so crazy?! Thank you!
Love you❤️