Chapter 9

J A D E N (POV)
•••••••••••
"Do you hate Dayna or something?" I asked. She turned around. "I can see how much she likes you.. more than a friend!" She said. I looked confused. "No she doesn't! We're just friends!!" I yelled. She rolled her eyes again. "Dayna isn't staying here because of you! I don't know if it is for the hole weekend. She would still be here if she weren't afraid for running things between us!" I yelled more. My eyes were watering at this point. Dayna means a lot to me and I can't let her be in the middle of this. "You know what I'm leaving! I'm staying at Avani's!" She said. "Oh, just so you know, I'm gonna hang out with Dayna tomorrow. I don't care if you like it or not!" I said. Before she answered she was already out of the door. As the door slammed I was in tears.
—————
R I L E Y (POV)
Dayna has been staying her since Friday and now it's Saturday morning. It was around 12pm and Dayna was up. "Hey sis! Are you going somewhere?" I asked. She was wearing ripped jeans and a cropped black hoodie. "I'm going to the sway house. I'm hanging out with Jaden today!" She said really happy. "Only you two?" I asked crossing my arms with a big smirk on my face. She blushed. "Yeah only us two.. but it's only because we wanna talk. We haven't been able to talk much lately." She said. I nodded. "Should I come with you?" Tayler asked coming down the stairs. "I think it's a good idea, Dayna. I can come too!" I said.
Me and Tayler have been a thing for awhile, but nothing official yet. I really like him. He's so sweet and always there if you need someone.
"Okay, but we gotta go now then. I don't think Jaden and the others are up yet." She said. We called an Uber and went to the sway house.
—————
Q U I N T O N (POV)
•••••••••••
I was sitting with Josh playing fortnite. We heard yelling downstairs and it didn't sound good at all. We went out of the room revealing a really sad Jaden. "Hey man, what happened?" I asked sitting beside him. "Mads and I were in a fight about Dayna. Mads really hates her because she thinks Dayna likes me more than friends." He said. "Wait do you like Dayna or something?" Josh asked. I was wondering too. "I don't know." He said. Right after that, the door opened. It was Dayna, Tayler and Riley. Dayna looked so happy today. Maybe because she's going to hangout with Jaden all day. Then the smile disappeared. She ran over to Jaden giving him a big hug. "It's okay Jaden.." she said holding cupping his face with her hands. He nodded. She's not gonna ask why? Maybe she doesn't wanna know? "Shall we go?" Jaden asked. "Yeah.." she said. "Bye guys!" I said. Tayler and Riley were staying here. "Okay, can somebody tell us what just happened?" Riley asked. Josh and I looked at each other..
—————
T A Y L E R (POV)
•••••••••••
"Can somebody tell us what just happened?" Riley asked. That was so weird. "And where's Mads?" I asked. "Okay, we are gonna explain the hole thing." Quinton said. we nodded. "So we can down because we heard yelling from downstairs. The door slammed and we saw Jaden sitting on the stairs while crying. We asked him what happened and he told us they got into a fight about Dayna." Josh explained. "But why was he crying then?" Riley asked. "We asked him if he likes Dayna and he told us that he doesn't know.." Quinton said. Riley and I were shocked. "Wait what?" Riley said. "Jaden likes Dayna?" I asked. "We don't know yet.. him and Mads are still dating and she's leaving tomorrow." Josh said. Oh yeah I forgot that..
~~time skip~~
We were sitting in the living room watching tv. Then the door opened revealing two happy faces coming into the living room. "Hey guys!" Dayna said. "Hey!" Jaden said. "Hey you two! How was your day?" Anthony asked. They looked at each other..
Please don't say anything bad happened?

————
Okay this is insane!! 340 reads!? I'm so thankful!! And 100+ reads on my other book?! It makes me happy that you actually like my books! Thank you
I love u❤️