Chapter 33

3 years later..
Update:
Pretend it's Dayna explaining.
Jaden and I are still together and we now live together in a house in LA. (Picture above)
I love this house so much. It's not too big and not too small. We have a golden retriever called Travis. We got him a month ago so he isn't that big yet, but he grows fast. Everyone actually moved out of sway, but we all keep the contact with each other. Kio and Olivia lives with Avani and Anthony. Bryce, Noah and Blake live together at a place not far from us. Riley and Tayler moved in with Cynthia and Quinton. Griffin moved in with Dixie. Nessa met this guy called Caleb and Josh met this girl called Erica. They are really sweet and kind, so that's good.
My dad actually moved out here because he will see us grow up and visit us..
———————————————
J A D E N
•••••••••••••
I have made this plan with everyone to help Dayna through the night where she visits her favorite places in LA leading to the lake she found behind "her spot" when we lived at sway. Dayna was actually going out on run, so we had an hour or two to get everything settled.

It was 2:00pm when they all got here. I welcomed everyone inside, and I haven't seen most of them for a long time. I miss the old days, but I'm happy to live with the love of my life. We sat us in the kitchen talking about the plan. "Is everyone ready, because Dayna is gonna be here in like 10 minutes.." I said. They all nodded. "Good luck guys!" I said. "Thank you!" They yelled. I heard all the cars leaving our big driveway. Before I left I saw Dayna coming home. Nessa, Olivia, Avani, Cynthia and Riley stayed here so they could get Dayna to the first place. I could tell Dayna was confused. It's time to get the ring. And yes, it's now today I wanna ask her to marry me.

I drove downtown to the place I called in for the ring. (I can't give you a picture, so just picture your dream wedding ring) I got there and the ring was already there. "Excuse me, I have to pick up a ring for Jaden Hossler?" I said. He nodded. "There you go.." he said. "Thank you!" I said. I took a quick look at it. Dayna will love it!
I then went to get her flowers, her favorite candy and some other stuff she loves.
This is gonna be perfect!
———————————————
D A Y N A
•••••••••••••••
I got home from my run and saw Jaden's car wasn't there. I walked in and saw the girls there. I hugged them tight. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Go get ready. Not too shiny and stuff, just a little casual.." Nessa said. "Okay?" I said. I ran upstairs, took a quick shower, got this blue casual dress, not too tight and not too big, and did my hair halfway up and down. Not too much makeup. I got downstairs and the girls looked at me. "What?" I asked giggling. "You look beautiful.." Cynthia said. "Thank you, not too much?" I asked. "No, it's fine!" Riley said. "You look stunning!" Nessa and Olivia said at the same time. "Now you have to go to the ice cream where you and Jaden went to on your "hang out alone"." Nessa said. I nodded confused.

I got there and saw Griffin and Noah. "Hey guys, what's going on?" I asked. "We can't tell you.. you just need to trust us and follow the leads.." Noah said. I nodded. "The next thing is the sway house where you and Jaden met for the first time.." Griffin said. I drove to the house and saw Bryce, Blake, Anthony and Kio. They gave me the next lead to "my spot".
I just walked there because it was like three minutes away.

I got there and there was Josh and Quinton with flowers. I took them and said thank you. I went further down and saw Tayler with my favorite candy. "Now go back there to the lake.." he said. I nodded. "Thank you.." I said.

I got back there and saw Jaden with tuxedo on and he looked so cute. "Hey Dayna.." he said. "Hey.." I said. I got to the edge where he stood. "You look gorgeous.." he said. "You don't look bad yourself.." I said. He smiled. "There is this thing I wanted to ask you. I have the permission from your dad and I'm grateful for that." He said. He then got on one knee. This can't be real. "Dayna Richards.. will you make me the luckiest and happiest man and marry me?" He asked. I started cry of joy. "Yes yes yes yes!!" I said. He putted the ring on my finger and kissed him. Everyone came to the lake and clapped.
"Over the years they haven't been able to remember. They found each other again and now they will live happy ever after.."
—————————————
Epilogue will come soon..
And thank you so much for the support, but the book had to come to an end.. ❤️ I love y'all so much! Thank you!!