Chapter 26

J A D E N
••••••••••••••
"Hey kids.." Jordan said. The four ran over to him and hugged him. They haven't seen each other in a long time. "Hey Jaden.. thank you for doing this.." he said hugging me. "No problem.." I said. "You knew this?" Dayna asked. I nodded. She hugged me. "Thank you.." she said. "Your welcome.." I said. I introduced him to the others and he really liked them. "You can either sleep here or at the girls' apartment.." Josh said. He thought about and chose to stay at the boys house. "Okay, bye dad we have to go.." Riley said. "Okay girls. See you tomorrow.." he said as they walked out of the door. He then looked at me. "Is it true you danced a little too freaky with some other girl tonight?" He asked. I looked at him. "I don't wanna lie to you so yes.." I said. "Look Jaden. Alcohol has different effects on people.. you made a mistake, and you should be happy for Dayna that she forgave you! You are lucky!" He explained. "Can we please talk about something else!?" I yelled crying. "I CANT FORGIVE MYSELF FOR IT, AND I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW DAYNA FORGAVE ME FOR IT! I SCREWED UP!" I yelled again. "Jaden calm down.." Quinton said. I was shaking and getting angry. "Why didn't she break up with me? She should have.. she deserves so much better than me.." I said starting to panic. "I'm calling Dayna.." Griffin said walking away. "No! She can't see me like this.." I said crying even more.

2 minutes later Dayna bursted through the door seeing me on my knees. "Jaden.." she said. I stood up. "Why didn't you break up with me? I screwed up!" I yelled again. She looked hurt. "Because I love you! I shouldn't have reacted like that in the first place!" She yelled. "I JUST CANT DO THIS ANYMORE! I'm sorry.. I have to go.." I said.
———————————————
D A Y N A
•••••••••••••••
Griffin called me? "Hey Griff. What's up?" I said. He explained everything. I started running. "Where are you going?!" Nessa yelled. "Something is up with Jaden! We have to go!" I yelled. They ran right after me.
We got there and Jaden was on his knees crying. He then stood up as I walked over to him. "Why didn't you break up with me? I screwed up!" He said. I looked at him really hurt because he was like this. "Because I love you! I shouldn't have reacted like that in the first place!" I yelled. "I JUST CANT DO THIS ANYMORE! I'm sorry I have to go.." he said running out of the door. I ran after him. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I don't know Dayna!" He yelled. "You can't be alone like this!" I said crying. "You could do so much better than me! I hurt you, I screw up everything, everyone hates me even your dad!" He said. My dad? "What did my dad tell you?" I asked. "He asked me if it was true what I did and then I got like this, and it isn't the first time I'm like this! I have been like this since my first real breakup back in highschool! She used me! So I have been reacting like this since! Whenever I feel I've done everything wrong or hurt someone without even doing it! I just can't-" before he was done I kissed him to calm him down. He calmed down fast. "Thanks.." he said hugging me. "No problem.." I said.
"Here's an idea Jaden, maybe you should go home, be with your family for awhile.. just get away.. I can take care of myself.." I said. He smiled and nodded. We went back to the others. And I need to talk to my dad.
When we got back the first thing I did was looking for my dad. I found him in the kitchen.
"Hey dad, can we talk?" I asked. "Sure. What do you want to talk about?" He asked. "The thing with Jaden was not a thing you should start to talk to him about!" I said getting a little mad. "Dayna, I'm sorry.." he said trying to hug me. "I'm really thankful for that you're here, but you saw what happened to Jaden earlier. It isn't his first time getting through this kind of panic attack or what the heck it was!" I explained. He looked down. "It's been a long night, dad. I'm gonna go home.." I said turning around. "I'm just trying to protect you!! You've been through so much, and I actually can't believe why you forgave him!" He said. I stopped and turned around again. "Because I don't wanna lose him just like I did with mom!! What if he commits suicide? What if he fakes his own dead? What if he does something even more stupid?" I started to panic and then it all went black. Before I hit the ground someone grabbed me...
———————————————
Time skip
3 days later..
———————————————
I woke up in the hospital? What happened?
I looked to my left and there was Jaden. I thought he left already. "Jaden.." I whispered. His eyes opened and the biggest smile appeared on his face. "Your awake!!" He said. He then called the doctors and the others to come in. Everyone was here, even my dad. "Hey guys.." I said. I looked over at my dad and he was crying. "Dad I'm gonna cry now!" I said. He came over and gave me a big hug. "I'm sorry dad. I shouldn't yelled at you like that.." I said. He smiled. "Me neither.. I'm sorry too.." he said. "Why haven't you left yet?" I asked Jaden. "I'm actually leaving tonight.. I was just waiting for you to wake up.." he said. "How long have I been here?" I asked. "Three days.." they said. "THREE DAYS?!" I said. I know I blacked out, but I didn't knew it was bad.
The doctor then came and told me I could go change and leave. "Thank you.." I told her. She nodded and smiled and walked out again. I walked into the bathroom with the clothes Riley had in her car.

I got home with Jaden by my side because he thinks I can't take care of myself. "Jaden you don't need to.." I said. "I want to be with you until I leave.. I don't think we will see each other for awhile.." he said really sad. I looked at him confused. "I'm gonna stay there for awhile.. weeks or months, I don't know.." he said. I was hurt. "Will a long distance relationship hold?" I asked. "I don't know.." he said. "We should try to do something fun if it is the last time we see each other for awhile.." I said smiling. He smiled and nodded.

We went out eating, to the beach, getting ice cream and went to this carnival thing. Now we are on our way home.. Jaden is leaving 8am in the morning, so we went to bed when we got home..
———————————————
HEY GUYS!! This is kinda sad actually.. the next chapter is where Jaden is leaving. And what will happen for those months?
Love you guys!❤️