Chapter 31

In the picture above: that's me!
I'm very insecure about how I look, so please don't judge❤️ love u
———————————
D A Y N A
••••••••••••••
My eyes opened and I was screaming.
"Dayna!! Sshhh! It's okay.. I'm here.." Josh said comforting me. I was shaking and I could barely breath. I cried in pain. "What's happening to me?" I asked. "We will figure it out, you just need to calm down and then try to sleep again.." he said. I nodded. "Can you please sit beside me until I'm falling asleep again?" I asked. He nodded. He sat down and held my hand.
——————————
Time skip to when they woke up
——————————
I woke up again now and I was still so tired but I couldn't make myself to go to sleep again. I saw that Josh was awake. "Good morning.." I said really exhausted. "Good morning.. how do you feel?" He asked. "I'm really exhausted after this night.." I said. "I should tell my dad.." I said. Josh nodded. "After, you need to explain where you got that necklace." He said. I looked down shocked that it actually still was here. "Yeah sure." I said.
I walked downstairs looking for my dad. "Dad? You here?" I asked going down the stairs. As I looked up, all the boys stood there. I heard coming down behind me. "Uhm what's happening?" I asked getting nervous. They all smiled and then they all moved to each side, and there he stood.. "Omg!" I said starting to cry. "Hey Dayna.." he said. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms. "You're back!" I said. He smiled and laughed. "Finally!" He said. Then I thought about something and my smile faded. Noah was behind us. He mouthed -are you okay- I shook my head and mouthed a no.
Noah is the new member at Sway, and we got really close fast! -talk to you later, okay?- he mouthed, I nodded. I was really happy that Jaden came home, but we actually broke up and I don't know what will happen now.. "it's so good to have you back, jay.." I said. "Me too.." he said. It was kinda awkward. Then Josh spoke up. Thank you! "Uhm.. Jaden, shouldn't you go up and rest? I think it's best since you just got home.." Josh said. "Good idea.. see ya later guys." He said smiling. "See you!" I said.

As Jaden and the others were gone I took Noah out on a walk. I of course told Griffin where we went so the boys wouldn't be worried that we just "ran away".
We walked down the street and then we got to the thing with me and Jaden. "I have to ask: what happened with the fading smile thing when you hugged Jaden?" He asked. I sighed. "It all started when I got kidnapped by my ex and he started to do the things to me he did in the past.. and he made me tell Josh and the others I was okay, and made me break up with Jaden without an explanation.. then Jaden got shot and everything got so weird.." I explained getting a little anxious. He then hugged me. "Okay first: you need to calm down.. I'm right here listening and helping you..
Two: what do you mean weird?" He asked. "Thanks.. the weird thing is I just got this necklace from my mom.. I thought it was a dream but it felt so real and when she left and when Tayler found me standing at the lake, I still had it on.. it was so weird.." I said. He looked confused. "You don't believe me, do you?" I asked. "Of course I believe you, Dayna! You wouldn't lie to me, and I won't lie to you.." he said. "There's more, and it's only you and Josh." I said, he nodded. I then explained what happened last night. "and now we're here!" I explained. "I'm so so sorry, Dayna.. I think it's trauma.." he said. It then all made sense! I smiled. "Wait, why are you smiling?" He asked. I then ran back to the house to talk to my dad. "I need to talk to my dad, NOW!" I yelled. Noah then ran behind me.

We got home and everyone was there. "DAD! DAD!" I yelled. He came out from the kitchen. Everyone then came downstairs. "I think my trauma is back.." I whispered. He looked hurt. "What?" The boys asked confused. I was just standing there crying.
—————————————
DAYNA'S DAD
•••••••••••••••••••
I was just standing in the kitchen talking to Jaden about what's gonna happen between him and Dayna now. He has a surprise for her for her birthday in 3 days. He told me everything and I was so happy. "DAD! DAD!" I heard Dayna yell. I went out to the hallway. She then fell to her knees. "I think my trauma is back.." she said, I hugged her tight. "What?" Everyone asked at the same time.
"You know Lukas.. the things he did to her, was the same thing he did to her back then. We then went to get an diagnosis and she was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. The trauma then came with those nightmares where it feels so real that she either wake up screaming or the pain where he did all the things to her.." Riley explained. "She had a nightmare last night where she woke up screaming.. but she couldn't really calm down.." Josh said. "When it was happening, it was always either me, Jordan (her dad) or Riley to calm her down." Nessa said.
"I don't know if this will could help, but when Jaden was at the hospital and when she was panicking before she ran away, she always said: "I want Jaden!" It was like she was so safe with Jaden that he's the only one that can get in under her shell.." Tayler said.
Dayna was shaking so much. "P-please ge-et Jaden.." she said. Q then went upstairs to get him.
——————————————
J A D E N
•••••••••••••••
I was just laying in my bed with my phone as I heard screaming downstairs, but I didn't really care as I thought it just was one of the boy fighting about some stupid stuff. Then it was so quiet downstairs. No one really talked until Q then came into my room. "Jaden, Dayna needs you.. NOW!" He said. "What happened?!" I asked. "Noah will explain later.. just come!!" He said rushing me.
We ran down the stairs and I saw Dayna shaking and crying. "Hey, D.. I'm here now.." I said sitting down with her in my arms. She finally calmed down after a couple of seconds. "I told you.." Tayler said. "Ssshhh.. I think she fell asleep.." I said. Dayna was just laying there in my arms. "But what do you mean?" I asked. Noah then explained everything. "Wow.. I-I didn't knew.." I said.
—————————
Time skip
—————————
I was sitting in my bed with Dayna in my phone just chilling. She actually just woke up from when she fell asleep downstairs. "Noah told me everything.." I said. She looked down. "I'm sorry for getting you into all this.." she said. I hugged her. "Don't be sorry.. anxiety and depression is something everyone has. Someone reacts to it harder than others do.. it's okay to not be okay. I've been there..
my love for you won't change because of these thing you go through..
I love you, Dayna and I really want to get back with you and just forget about you even broke up with me, because he actually made you.." I said. She smiled. "Thank you, Jaden. Of course I wanna be your girlfriend "again"." She said. I looked her in the eyes and kissed her. "I've missed this.." she said cuddled up to me. "Me too.." I said.
————————————-
Sooooooo, I'm sorry to say this, but the book is almost over guys🥺 Maybe there will be a sequel, but I'm not sure.
And thank u so much for 1000+ votes and almost 70k reads! I love y'all so much❤️