Chapter 4

Josh's POV
•••••••••••
I woke up at 11:30am. I'm so happy that Dayna and Riley is here visiting me. "Good morning Day-" I was going to say while turning around to face her "DAYNA?!" I yelled confused. I ran as fast as I could downstairs looking for her. "Josh what's going on?!" Kio asked. Omg where is she?! "Dayna is gone!! I don't know where she is.." I sad stressing so much. I then saw Jaden and Griffin looking weird at each other. "Those looks.. I know them, and you guys know where she is, right?" I asked really pissed off. "We don't know where she is, but we think we know why.." Griffin said. "Then why?!" I said still stressed and pissed. "First: you need to calm down." Bryce said holding me back. I took a deep breath and relaxed.

flashback to last night—
Jaden's POV (only in the flashback)
"Jaden calm down.. you are waking the others.." Griffin said. "Sorry. I'm just confused.. since Dayna came I don't know what I feel anymore.. Mads is amazing (no hate to her! I love her!!!) but Dayna is different.. I don't know what to do Griff." I said. I looked back and saw Dayna. She was crying. SHOOT. I'm screwed!
"Dayna wait!" I said. "Jaden! Leave me alone!" She said running out of the door...
—end of flashback—
Back to Josh's POV
••••••••
"Omg!!" I said. I can't believe this, Jaden has feelings for her? Or he doesn't know yet? "But you're are with Mads.. then why this?!" I asked. He shrugged. "Don't be mad Josh. You know that you can't control your own feelings." Anthony said. "Yeah I know." I said. "I'm not mad at you Jaden, but I know who is gonna be if she finds out." I said. "Yeah I kn-" he got interrupted by the door opening. We all turned around and saw.. Tyler, Riley and my favorite person in the world, Dayna. "Hey guys." Tyler said holding a hand around her shoulder. "Hey guys." Riley said hugging the boys before me. "Hey Josh, sorry we didn't call." She said. "It's okay." I said.
Dayna and I locked eyes and we both cried. I let her jump into my arms and I won't let her go at that moment. "I'm so sorry Josh.." she said crying. "It's okay, I'm just happy that you're okay." I said brushing her hair. It feels like she has been gone forever, but I'm so happy that she's here.
••••••••••••
Tayler's POV
••••••••••••
I took a picture and posted it on my insta story. There relationship is so good, I'm so happy for them.

Caption: #familygoals @joshrichards and @daynarichards after Dayna as gone for a day❤️ there relationship is like brother and sister••••"Josh, can we talk for a sec?" I asked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Caption: #familygoals
@joshrichards and @daynarichards after Dayna as gone for a day❤️ there relationship is like brother and sister
••••
"Josh, can we talk for a sec?" I asked. "Sure!" He said. We went outside and I explained everything that happened last night.
(flashback to when Dayna ran over to Tayler's)
I heard knocking from the door and Dayna was standing there crying so much. She then fell onto her knees and cried her eyes out. "Hey hey hey, it's okay." I said comforting her. We sat there for awhile. "I'm sorry.." she said looking up at me. "For what?" I asked more worried than I was just a few minutes ago. "I don't wanna ruin Jaden and Mads relationship because of me. His confused about his feelings about Mads because I came!! Idk what to do.." she said crying even more. "Calm down. It's all gonna be okay.. you are staying here for the night, and tomorrow we are going back to Josh's house, ok?" I asked. "Okay. Thanks Tayler, I really appreciate it."
—end of flashback—
Josh looked so sad. I hugged him. "I understand Dayna, but I don't think that she's ready for something with Jaden right now.." Josh said. "Why not?" I asked. "Uhm.. I'm not supposed to tell this to anyone, but Riley told me that Dayna's ex was really abusive and aggressive to her, so she hasn't been looking for a new boyfriend.." he explained. Wow, that's a lot especially after everything with their mom. "I understand. That's crazy.. dickhead!" I said crossing my arms. "Yeah I know. Please don't mention this to Jaden or anyone else, promise?" He asked while holding his pinky finger out. "Promise." I said taking his pinky.

~~~~~~~
Can you feel I'm bored asf.
I'm posting a lot but I hope u like it!!!