Chapter 17

J A D E N
•••••••••••••
One month before Playlist..

From today it's a month ago Dayna and I kissed.. it was magical but I don't know what we are. And today is also a month ago where Dayna left..
it's been pretty quiet since. I have FaceTimed with her and Nessa. I also talked with her dad. He thinks that Dayna knows about me from when we were younger. She doesn't remember and that's fine I think? Josh says that she isn't ready but what if she is without him knowing?
But as I was saying it haven't been the same without Dayna here. Everyone is minding their own business for now. I think it's because Dayna left. She was always the one that got us to do something with each other.

I went downstairs and looked for Josh. I found him in the kitchen alone. Perfect!
"Hey Josh." I said. He waved because he had food in his mouth. "Can we talk?" I asked. He nodded finishing his food. "What's up?" He asked crossing his arms. "Uhm.. it about that I wanna tell Dayna about that she actually knows me.. why can't I just tell her?" I asked. He looked down. "How long have you known each other? She got here 2 and 1/2 month ago and she didn't remember anything.. do you think she will now?" He asked. I looked at the window. "So what she doesn't remember?! I called her D one month ago and I used to call her that all the time when we were younger.." I said. He looked weird at me.. "wait you did? Her mom called her that too, maybe that's why she doesn't remember that much.." he said walking around the table like a crazy scientist or something. I looked weird at him. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Okay, wait a second.." he said taking his phone from the table calling someone. It was Nessa.
"Hey Nes! Why do you think Dayna doesn't remember Jaden from when we were little?" He asked her. "Uhm.. she told me that he called her D when she left and it reminded her of her mom and her mom has been stuck in her head for a looooooooong time.." she said. "Oh wait. When Dayna got all the depressed and stressed she always said when people did or said what her mom always did she said 'my mom said and did the exact same thing..' maybe that's why?" She explained again. I looked at Josh. "It makes sense, kinda.." Josh said. "I know it's weird but I have known her since we were born and we have been through everything together.. it makes sense to me. Try and ask Riley.." she said. "Okay, thanks Nessa!" We said. "No problem." She said.
They hang up and we went to their apartment. Oh and yeah Riley got the apartment but Nessa and Dayna can't know before they come back to LA.

We knocked and Riley let us in. Tayler was helping with some stuff so he was there too. "What's up?" She asked sitting down. "Dayna doesn't remember me.. only you, Nessa and her dad knows me.." I said.
—————————————————
R I L E Y
•••••••••••••
Josh and Jaden came her to ask me about why Dayna doesn't remember Jaden at all. "What did Nessa tell you?" I asked.
They explained what Nessa said and it's true.
"It's true.. but why haven't you told her!" I asked getting a little mad. "She has been coming to me and Tayler asking why Jaden looks familiar to her, but we haven't told her yet. I want you to tell her yourself, Jaden.." I said. They nodded. "When she got here we didn't want her to get her to go through more confusing things. I couldn't get her into that again.." Josh said. Jaden nodded in agreement. I nodded. "I understand. But you have to tell her when she gets back here! It isn't right that you have been keeping this from her for so long.." I said standing up. "I know.." Josh said hugging me. Jaden hugged me too. "It makes more sense.." he said.
"Bye guys!" I said.
I walked back in and I heard this big bump for my room. "TAYLER?!" I yelled. I came into the room and saw him laying on the ground unconscious. I called 9-1-1 right away. "Omg Tayler wake up!! Wake up!!" I yelled. This can't be happening..

The ambulance came and we rushed to the hospital. I was driving in his car. I met Jaden and Josh on the way.
"What happened?" Jaden asked worried. "Tayler is on the way to the hospital.." I said crying. "Get in!" I said. They got in and Josh texted Bryce saying the others should get to the hospital ASAP.

We got to the hospital and met with the others. I was crying so hard. I saw Bryce coming through the door and I ran into him with a hug. He hugged back and calmed me down. "I'm scared, Bryce.." I said crying. "Me too, Riley, but it's all gonna be okay.." he said. I nodded.

"Jaden? Can you please call Dayna for me?" I asked sitting down between him and Josh. He nodded. Josh took his arm around me and I but my head on his shoulder. I could hear Jaden trying not to cry. "Can I talk to Riley?" Dayna asked. We were on FaceTime. He gave me the phone and I looked like a mess. "Hey sis. It's all gonna be fine.." Dayna said crying just looking at me. "Please come home Dayna.. I don't like being here.. it reminds me of.." I said. "Don't even say it.. it's har-rd, I know. I'm gonna go talk to dad and tell him everything.. he's gonna call you later.." she said. I nodded. "We will update you guys.." Josh said. Nessa and Dayna both nodded and said bye..
I sat my head on Josh shoulder again. "Get some sleep, Riley. It's gonna be a long night.." Jaden said rubbing my shoulder. I nodded. "I will wake you up, okay?" Josh said holding me. I nodded again and closed my eyes..
—————————————————
Thank you for 50 votes and 1,91k reads?! It's crazy and I can't believe it! Thank you thank you so much! Love u❤️