Chapter 22

J A D E N
••••••••••••••
I woke up early in the morning. Its around 8:30am, and our meet and greet is at 11:00am. I woke the other boys up, and then I went to the girls door and knocked. "Meet and greet starts at 11am! Breakfast is at 9am!" I yelled through the door. "Thanks Jaden! We are up!!" Nessa said. I walked back to my room and got ready. I wore ripped black jeans and my blue hood- "wait where is it?!" I said throwing all my things out of my suitcase. "What's wrong, Jaden?" Quinton asked. "Have you seen my blue hoodie? I can't find it anywhere, and I remember packing it in my suitcase.." I said thinking back. "We haven't seen it, sorry bro. Try asking the girls!" Josh said. I nodded. I walked back to the girls and knocked, again.. Riley opened. "Hey, Riley! You haven't seen a blue hoodie somewhere? It's just a plain blue hoodie.." I asked. "Dayna!" She yelled. Then Dayna came out to the door wearing my hoodie. "Did you steal that hoodie from me, Dayna?" I asked her. She looked down and smiled. "I would run if I were you.." Tayler whispered walking by. Then Dayna ran.
She ran down the stairs to the hall where our meet&greet is going to be. She laughed so hard. Fans were screaming and laughing. I then got up to her and we fell down. I was on top of her, and i was staring into her eyes. Ske was smiling and laughing so hard. "Okay okay, you can get your hoodie back!" She said pretty loud. The fans screamed even more. "Sorry.." she said. "It's okay.." I said picking her up. "You can have it on for today, then I'm wearing the white one." I said. She nodded.

We got breakfast and we went to the meet&greets. The fans were already in line when we got there. We waved to all of them. The boys and I went on a line, and then fans came hugging us, taking photos and then went to the girls. Then this fan came up to me "hey Jaden, I just wanna tell you really quick that you have helped me through a lot. You actually saved my life. I wouldn't be as strong as I am right now without you.." she said to me. My eyes were tearing up. "How old are you?" I asked her. "I'm Ella and im 11.." she said. Wow, 11. A little girl on 11 just told me I saved her life. Her mom explained to me that she was being bullied in school. "I'm happy to help.." I said. I turned around looking at the boys tearing up too. "Hey Ella, wanna have a picture with only you and me, and then all the boys together after?" I asked getting on my knees. She nodded. I carried her up into my arms. Her mom took a picture and said thank you for taking my time with her. 'Everyone is struggling with stuff in school and at home. People have been dming me too. I have posted on my story multiple times that I will do everything for making my fans happy.'
I could tell you the girls were crying.
——————————————————
D A Y N A
••••••••••••••
I saw in the boys' line that this little girl came up to them. I heard her explaining something to Jaden, and so did her mom. I looked at Riley and Nessa. We were all crying. Then she came up to us, and she saw us crying. "Why are you crying, Dayna?" She asked. I carried her up. "We heard what you said to Jaden and the others, so we got a little emotional." I said with a little laugh. She looked at me. "Thank you. Since I saw you in Jaden's tiktoks and Josh's, I've always known that you will help so many people! So does Nessa and Riley.." she said. I was crying even more. I hugged her so tight. She took a photo with us, and then she left. As the next people came I got the chance to run up to them. "Wait!" I yelled. They turned around. "Excuse me, I was just wondering if I could post the photo of her and I on my Instagram explaining her story? I want permission from you miss?" I asked. "Anderson." She said. "And of course dear!" She said. I hugged and said bye.

Our meet and greet were done, and we went over to the boys. "That Ella girl, she was the cutest thing ever!" I said. "Yeah, with a rough story for a 11 year old girl.." Kio said. We all nodded. "The pictures we took with her, right? I asked her mom if we could post them and then explain her story, she said yes." I said. Everyone then went on their phone and posted it.
My caption was this: 'I met this little girl at the m&g. Her name is Ella Anderson, and she's 11 years old. She came up to us and told us we saved her life.. her mom then told us she has been having rough time, because she gets bullied in school, and her mom just got diagnosed with breast cancer. Her dad weren't there when she needed him, so for a 11 year old that's a lot of stuff to take care of. Jaden and I got told this from her "thank you for saving my life! I wouldn't be as strong as I am right now, if I didn't knew you!"
My heart dropped when her mom told me the story.. fans have been telling us that at the age of 11-16. Some with depression and someone got bullied. We love to help you!❤️ thank you for informing us that in the comments, or if you meet us on the streets!
We love you guys so much!
Thank you to ms. Anderson for sharing their story!'

Jaden hugged me from behind. "You are a great person, Dayna.." he said. I looked back at him. "You too, Jaden.." I said. He kissed me on the cheek.
The day went so fast! We have been to the beach all the playing volleyball, building castles out of sand, making tiktoks and so much more.
Then it got night, and the sun was on the way down. Everyone left except Jaden and I. I was walking around at the edge where the sand was wet. Jaden came down to me and grabbed be from behind. "Put me down!" I yelled. He was running with me around the beach. "Thank you!" I said. He laughed. "Look at the sky! It's so beautiful!" I said taking Jaden's hand so we could walk on the beach.

We got back to the hotel, and it was silent. Everyone were asleep when we got back. It was 1:47am in the morning. "Goodnight, Jaden.." I whispered. "Goodnight, Dayna.." he said. And at the moment right before I closed my door, he opened it and kissed me again. "Now I can finally sleep!" He said. "Shhhh!" I said. He mouthed a sorry. I closed the door and got ready, and then went to sleep.
—————————————————
Finally an update!! And thank you for 300+ votes and 17,4k reads!! It's insane!! I love you❤️