Chapter 32

Three days later
——————————
J A D E N
••••••••••••••
I woke up early today because we were all gonna go to the girls apartment. It's Dayna's BIRTHDAY!! Can't wait to give her my gift, but it's first later.
As we got to the apartment Tayler opened up. "We need to be quiet, Dayna aren't up yet.." he whispered. We nodded. We walked in, and the girls have picked up breakfast.
The plan is: wake up Dayna, eat breakfast, party at sway, and then my present.
It's now 9:45am and we are going to Dayna's room to wake her up.
I opened the door and we all walked in. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Dayna.. happy birthday to you..." we all sang. Her eyes opened slowly with a smile on her face. "Thank you guys.." she said really tired. She sat up and opened the boys and girls gift first (I'm in it too). It was a car key. "No you didn't!! NO YOU DIDNT!!" She said. She ran downstairs and saw the car outside. "Are you serious?" She asked really happy. "Jaden told us it was your favorite that you have been talking about for months, sooo here it is.." Quinton said. She couldn't believe it. We gave her a BMW X6 in white.
(If you want to now how it looks it's the photo above, or you can search to find it)
"thank you, thank you, THANK YOOOUUU!" She said hugging them all. We laughed.
————————————————
D A Y N A
•••••••••••••••
As the time was going we were now at sway. We invited people over from the hype house, and some the boys knew. I didn't know many, but everyone was so nice. I got to know them a little better, so now I have more friends in LA I can hang out with. People have been asking where Mads was, but she isn't invited. I told them we don't talk to her that much anymore, but we still see her sometimes. The truth actually is that I don't want her here. The thing that happened last time was too much.
But the point is that everyone should have a great time.
———————————
J A D E N
•••••••••••••
It was now 10:00pm and I wanted to give her my gift now. I stood on the stairs and yelled to get everyone's attention. "Excuse me everyone! There is this last thing before everyone leave." I said. Dayna was really confused, but everyone knew. "So I have this last present for Dayna. But first I want to give this little speech. I haven't prepared one, but it comes straight from my heart." I said first. I could tell Dayna was going to cry. "At first. Dayna, if you cry, I cry." I said. She laughed. "Dayna Richards.. I met you for the first time when you were what 9 and I was 11. Josh always invited me to those family things with your family and I felt one of you.. your mom and dad always took care of me. Then some things came to an end. Your mom died not long after that. I didn't knew..
Then years past. I forgot about you, and you forgot about me.. we lived our life until you and Riley came to surprise Josh. As I saw you "the first time" I looked at you feeling this thing in my stomach. You look familiar. You did.
And now we finally found out what happened. We just forgot and now we remember. I'm so happy that I remember now.. and now we are together as a couple. There has been up and downs, but nothing we couldn't get through..
thank you for making me the happiest man alive, Dayna.
I love you so much! And I wanna ask you officially again: do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I said. She was crying. So was I. "Yes!" She said. She ran up to me and gave me a kiss. Everyone cheered and clapped. "Thank you Jaden.." she said. I then came to the present. It was a necklace with out initials on. "Oh my god.. it's so beautiful! I love it." She said and smiled. I put it on her and she was so happy.
—————————————
Everyone had left and I was exhausted and happy to finally get the love of my life back again. Hopefully nothing bad will happen to us in the future.. it's about me and her now..
then something gave to my head. I ran down the stairs looking for Jordan. He was actually leaving in the morning, but I want to ask him now. "Jordan, can I ask you something quick?" I said. He nodded. "I really wanna marry Dayna in the future, but I wanna ask for your permission first, is it okay?" I asked really nervous. He looked at me and smiled. "Of course, son.. you have my permission.." he said hugging me. I hugged back and thanked him.
I ran upstairs and got ready for bed with Dayna by my side. "What was that thing you needed to do downstairs?" She asked. "Nothing you should worry about, babe.." I said kissing her forehead. "Goodnight.." she said. "Goodnight.." I said.
Then we both fell asleep right away..
——————————————
Hey guys! This is not the ending, but the next chapter is probably the ending.. I'm so thankful for that you love this book so much! And thank you for the sweet comments on my face reveal! Thank for 100+ followers, 1,13k votes and 75,7k reads!❤️
Love you!