Chapter 5

Two weeks later
~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~
R I L E Y (POV)
••••••••••••••
I woke at Tayler's apartment and it was around 11:33am. Wow I'm starving! I walked down into the kitchen and made some coffee and then some pancakes for Tayler and I.

A few minutes later Tayler woke up. Tayler and I does have this little thing going on between us, but no one really knows. "Good morning beautiful.." he said hugging me from behind. Damn. Can he stop being so cute omg! "Good morning." I said giggling. "Want some pancakes? They're done in 2 minutes.." I said turning around so I could face him. "Yes please." He said. I nodded.

We ate, got ready and we went out. We are going to the sway house, so we can pick up Dayna and Griffin. They have been getting really close, but not that way, but actually they are really cute together. "Sooo Dayna and Griffin huh?" Tayler asked. "They have gotten really close these past 2 weeks we have been here." I said, he nodded.
~~time skip~~
We arrived to the house and went inside. They all sat in the kitchen. "Hey guys!" I said walking into the kitchen. "Heeey Riley!" They said. Tayler bro-hugged them all. "Griff and Dayna, are you guys ready?" I asked pushing a little to Dayna. She rolled her eyes, she knew exactly what I meant with that. "Yeah." They said. "Where are you guys going?" Jaden asked. "Just walking around and stuff like that." I said. "Okay. Have fun!!" He said.

~~~ skip the car ride ~~~

D A Y N A (POV)
•••••••••••••••••
So I got really close to Griffin this past week and I really like it. He's so sweet and funny. I can talk to him about everything, I really love him.. as a friend of course!

We walked around LA, and we had so much fun! Then I felt someone taking my arm and I got so scared. "Riley what are you doing?" I asked, "you scared the shit out of me!" I whisper yelled. "Sorry, but I need to ask you something?" She asked. "Okay, what's up?" I asked confused and suspicious. "Soo what's going on with you and Griff? He's totally into you!" She said. I smiled so bad at that point. "Uhm nothing." I said still smiling. She gave me the "Yeah right?" Look. She's so annoying when it comes to something like this. "I'm not really ready for a relationship right now.. you know what happened last time.." I said a little sad. "You need to move on! You are in LA now! His not coming here ever!" She said. She's right! I should just shoot my shot with Griff. I haven't been so happy with a boy before I met him.
•••••••••
G R I F F I N (POV)
I really like Dayna. She's so sweet and funny to be around. I'm not sure if she's into me like that. We are having such a good time together just as friends, but I really want us to be more! "Soo Griff, you and Dayna huh?" Tayler asked. I laughed. "Nothing is going on between us, we're just friends." I said. I was a little sad at that point. "Just shoot your shot bro! She's so into you, I can feel it. And you are into her too.." he said. I am really!! Maybe he's right. "You're right Tayler, thank you!" I said. He nodded. "Of course bro!" He said.
I looked back at Dayna and we locked eyes for a minute and then we looked away. Wow she's really making me fall for her..
~~~ time skip ~~~

Tayler pulled up to our house and we said goodbye. We walked up to the door...
'Griffin do it now!'
I took her hand away from the doorknob. "Dayna I have to tell you something.." I said. Instead of walking into the others, we went for a walk. We stopped at a beautiful view where we could watch the sunset. "What's up Griff?" She asked. I can't believe I'm doing this.. " I.. uhm.. I like you Dayna, not just as friends but more than friends.." I said. She looked so surprised.
"Griffin, I... I like..."

~~~~~~
Sorry guys, cliffhanger!
Thanks for reading this chapter!!