Chapter 2

Jaden's POV
••••••••••••
Dayna? That name sounds so familiar. But I let go of it and we just talked for awhile. "Dayna, do you like video games?" I asked her on our way out to get dinner. "Yeah! I love it!!" She said. I laughed. "What? Is there something wrong with that?" She asked crossing her arms. "No of course not! Most girls just hates playing video games." I said. She laughed. "I know I know, I am kinda weird. I like to hang out with boys more than girls actually. There isn't any drama there." She said while I payed for the food. "That's not weird at all. I think it's cool." I said smirking. She blushed.
Josh's room is actually my room too, but I don't know if she knows. I want Josh to tell her. Since she says that she is more interested to hang with boys, then I don't think it's a problem for her to stay in a house full of boys.
~~~time skip~~~
We got home with the food for everyone.
"Wanna play some video games?" I asked Dayna. "Yeah sure, why not." She said.
We walked into the living room and we played CSGO.
"You are really good at this!" I said looking at her playing. No answer. I think she's concentrating really hard. It's kinda cute.
'Jaden no! You have a girlfriend!'
I walked out to Josh for awhile because Dayna was really obsessed with the game. "Hey Josh." I said. It was only us two, the other boys were outside or upstairs. "What's up Jaden?" He asked. "Does Dayna know that she's sleeping in our room with you, me and Anthony?" I asked her. Anthony's room is gonna get renovated, so he's sleeping in our room until it's done. "Relax Jaden. No, but she's going to sleep in my bed. You have a girlfriend and so does Anthony." He said. I nodded.
"Josh, another thing. Why does Dayna look so familiar?" I asked. I think I already know her.
"Remember when you came with me to Cleveland in Ohio to visit my family?" He asked. I nodded. "You met her and Riley when we were younger, but it's a long time ago. Don't tell Dayna, she isn't ready for more news.." he said. I'm confused. "What happened?" I asked. Josh was about to cry at that time. "Uhm. Her mom died when she was eleven and she hasn't talked to me since, so that's why she came for the first time in like 6 years." He said. I was so sorry for them. I hugged Josh because he was crying.
•••••••••
Dayna's POV
•••••••••
I heard Jaden and Josh talking about me I think? I listened from the door because I don't want it to be awkward. "Does she know that she's going to sleep in our with with us two and Anthony?" Jaden asked. Wait what?! Am I gonna sleep with Jaden?! And Anthony?!
"Relax Jaden. No, but she's sleeping in my bed. You have a girlfriend and so does Anthony." Josh said. Jaden nodded.
'Jaden has a girlfriend? Of course!'
I walked away before I could hear more...

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
I hope you liked this chapter!
I'm posting a lot now because I have so much free time.
Be ready for more chapters!!
Love u! Remember to vote, comment and share❤️