Chapter 25

D A Y N A
•••••••••••••••
Today is Riley's birthday!!! She's turning 21 sooooo tonight is gonna be AWESOME!
I woke up at 9am to wake up Nessa. She hasn't really been herself the past few days because her and Josh just broke up. It was an agreement. Her and Josh are still friends, but it's a little awkward, but they are working on 'just friends'.
We woke up Riley while singing happy birthday. "Thank u!" She said. "We got you something!" I said as she was reaching out for the gift. It was a frame with pictures of her, Nessa and me. "Thank you guys!! It's beautiful!" She said hugging us. Then there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I said. I opened up to reveal Tayler. "Hey Tayler!" I said. "Hi Dayna. Is Riley home?" He asked. I nodded. He walked in and he had flowers and a note. "Hey babe! Happy birthday!" He said kissing her. "Thank you!" She said. She took the flowers, but what about the note? That's weird.. I let it go and just enjoyed the morning with my friends and new family. Confused about the family thing? I'm gonna explain: I see these people as my family. We treat each other like family, but we aren't related! We still love each other! They are my brothers and sisters for life!

We then face-timed my dad. Wow I miss him. It was nice to be home for those couple of weeks I was back home.. but the only thing that was wrong.. my mom wasn't there and Riley wasn't there. It didn't feel right, but I didn't care because it was the first time in awhile that my dad and I have had some alone time. "Hey Dad!! We miss you!!" I said. He smiled. "Hey girls! I miss you too and happy birthday Riley!!" He said still smiling. My dad was known as the kindest and most caring person in town, just like our mom.. I really miss both of them.. "hey Dayna.. why are you crying?" He asked. Wait, am I crying? "I just miss you so much, and I got some memories back into my head.." I explained crying even more. "But it's happy tears!" I said smiling. "Oh honey... you miss mom?" He asked. I nodded crying even more.. Riley was crying too. "Oh stop! You are making me cry.." my dad said laughing with tears in his eyes. We all laughed. "I really wanted you to be here dad.." Riley said. "Me too.. I gotta go girls! I hope I see you soon" he said. We said bye and hung up.

We went to the sway house and everyone was in the living room getting all stuff ready for Riley's party. I can't wait! It's gonna be AWESOME!! (Okay so now awesome is my new favorite word for now.)
Everything was done and we only waited for everyone to come. I was standing with Jaden while he was holding me into a hug. "Are you drinking?" He asked. "No. One drink or two maybe?" I said. He nodded.
——————
Time skip
——————
B R Y C E
•••••••••••••
As I was dancing around I met Dayna at the middle of the dance floor. "Hey Bryce! Having fun?!" She yelled because the music was so loud. "Yeah! What about you?!" I yelled back. "I'm good! Have you seen Jaden?" She asked. I looked around and finally found him, but it's something Dayna won't like to see.. "Uhm yeah.. he's over there.." I pointed. She was hurt, I could see it in her eyes. Jaden was literally dancing with Mads? Like he wants to kiss her or something else. "I'm gonna go over to him!" I said. She stopped me. "I'm gonna do this by myself.. you can talk to him later.." she said. She had tears in her eyes, but I let her go. I could see that she was yelling at him, but he didn't give an actual f**k! Wow, he is a d**khead! Mads was drunk too, so she was just like Jaden. Didn't give a damn s*it! Dayna went outside and then Jaden and Mads started to dance again.
I went over to them. "You can't be serious, Jaden!" I said pushing him. The music turned off. "What? That Dayna tells me not to dance with Mads?" He said pushing me again. "Yes actually! Because, if you could get a little more respect and treat her like you want to be treated, then go get her and make her see the same you as she did from the start!" I yelled. Everyone was shocked.
———————————
J A D E N
••••••••••••••
Wow, I messed up.. I ran out the door even thought I was drunk as f**k. Mads ran after me. I didn't care until we got to where Dayna was. She was sitting at her special spot that Tayler told me about. "Jaden forget about her, and then we can get back together!" She yelled. I could see Dayna, but she couldn't see me, but I can tell you that she listened. "Look Mads, that was a huge mistake I should have stopped right away! I'm with Dayna! I want her to be with me until we get old! I want her to have my babies! I want her to be mine forever! We have history but this party is ruining everything between Dayna and I! I'm sorry Mads but I can't see you anymore.." I said. Mads was hurt, but Dayna is my first priority. "Dayna is my world, and if I lose her now, I can't get myself to look at you, the boys or even myself! She's my everything!" I said tears coming down my eyes. Mads turned around while she didn't care at all.

I turned around. And there she stood.. tears in her eyes.. she could tell I was sorry.. "I'm so sorry.." I said falling to my knees. She fell with me. "I'm sorry too.." she said. I looked up at her confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You should dance with everyone you want, but not Mads and not like that you did with her.." she said. I smiled nodding. "Thank you.." I said. "Everything you told her, was that true?" She asked. I nodded. She kissed me. "I love you, D.." I said. She hugged me even tighter. "I love you too, Jay.." she said.

We then went back and everyone was gone. Bryce then came up to Jaden really angry. "Bryce, it's all okay now.. we talked about it and figured it out, okay?" She said calming him down. Wow, I'm lucky! "Okay.. but if you hurt her again then you should be careful!" He said. I laughed and so did he. They hugged each other. Everything was good. "I'm so tired.. I'm gonna go to bed.." I said on my way up the stairs. "No Dayna! Wait! I have a surprise for you and Riley.." I said. She came down and they were so excited..
The door opened. I looked at the girls, Josh and Nessa.. they were all so happy.
"Hey kids.."
——————————————
Finally an update! You guys have been waiting too long. I'm sorry. But thank you for everything! 40,8k reads and almost 700 votes! That's crazy! I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now without you guys!❤️
Love you!