Chapter 29

J O S H
•••••••••••
I woke up to my phone calling. It was Dayna.
"Hey Dayna, what's up?" I asked. She was trying not to cry. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes, I'm okay. Just please tell the others that I'm not coming back for awhile, okay?" She said. "Dayna, what do you mean?!" I asked getting really worried. "Chocolate.." she whispered. Then I know what's wrong. "I love you.." I said. "I love you too.." she said. She hang up right away. Chocolate is a word we say if we're in danger. Dayna is in danger..
I went to wake the boys up and they were so confused.
"Look guys! Dayna is in danger and I think it's Lukas.." I said. The boys got angry. "We have to find her.." I said. They all nodded. We went out and asked people if they have seen Dayna so we showed them a picture. No luck..
I went to the girls' apartment and knocked. Nessa opened. "Hey Josh, what are you doing here?" She asked. "Was Dayna here last night?" I asked. "I got home really late last night, so I didn't check. Is she okay?" She asked. "Dayna is in danger, and we think it's Lukas.." I said. She got really scared. "I should have looked before I went to bed.." Nessa said getting really upset. "Shhhh.. it isn't your fault.." I said hugging her tight as she cried.

We stood like that for a couple of minutes before she got calm. We then called Tayler and Riley to come to the sway house. Riley was so upset and scared. Tayler calmed her down. "What about Jaden?" Riley asked.
————————————
D A Y N A
•••••••••••••••
That was hard. Now Jaden's turn. My eyes were so puffy and red but I couldn't stop crying. I dialed Jaden's number and it rang two times before it answered. Here we go..
"Hey, Dayna.. what's up?" He asked. I cried even more because I miss him so much.. "I have to break up with you.." I said. It was silent. "Josh will tell you why.." I said. I hung up. Jaden was already getting so much better, and now I broke him even more. I felt bad, but I hope Josh and the others will find me soon..

Lukas came in, and he looked really happy. "Why are you smiling?" I asked. He laughed. "Because you're mine now, babygirl.." he said. "I'm not someone's something anymore because of YOU!!" I yelled. He got closer. He tied me up. "Why are you tying me up?" I asked. He smirked. "Don't touch me your psycho!!" I yelled. He then got really mad. He pushed me into the wall and I was whining in pain. I stood up but I fell down again. My food hurt so bad.. "I thought you wouldn't be so bichty, Dayna.. but here under my roof, you follow my rules!!" He yelled. "You understand?" He asked. "I understand.." I said. He walked out again and closed the door. I crumbled up into a little space in the room and cried into my knees. I then heard something buzzing. I looked up and saw the phone on the ground. I crawled over to it and called the police. "This is 911, what's your emergency?" The lady asked in the phone. "Hello, my name is Dayna Richards. My ex Lukas Reynolds kidnapped me and now I'm in a dark room, I think it is his basement." I said. "Okay, we will send someone after you, but we need the address first.." she said. Shoot, I think I heard him and someone else talk about it in the car before I woke up. "Uhm, I think it's ##########." I said. "Please hurry!!" I said. "We will.." she said and then hang up.
————————————
J A D E N
••••••••••••••
It has been so nice at my parents house and to be with my family. So today I'm coming back to LA! I can't wait to see everyone again, and the only who knows about it is Riley.
I then got a call from Dayna. I haven't talked to her for a couple of days. "I have to break up with you.." she said. I went silent for awhile. "Josh will tell you why.." she said and then hung up. Josh will tell you why?
I decided to get the next flight in 2 hours, so my dad took me to the airport right away. Before we left I said bye to everyone.
The car ride was very long, so I just looked out the window thinking about what could have gone wrong. I said bye to my dad and went on the flight.

The flight landed and I called Riley to pick me up. She told me she was at the airport in 10 minutes, and she had something to tell me, but she will let Josh explain. Maybe she means about why she broke up with me?
I saw her car pull up and she came out giving me the biggest hug. "I've missed you.." she said. "Me too.." I said.
We went back to the sway. I hesitated and went inside. Everyone was standing right there in the hall. "Look who's back!" I yelled. They all looked at me with a big smile. "JADEN!" They yelled hugging me. I laughed. "Welcome home brother.." Josh said. I smiled. "Riley told me you guys had something to tell me?" I asked. "Actually she said Josh had something to tell me.." I said looking at Josh. He looked confused. "You know why Dayna broke up with me earlier?" I said starting to cry. He looked even more confused. "Lukas.. Lukas made her break up with you.." he said. "Lukas? Lukas Reynolds?" I asked. "You know him?" Bryce asked. I nodded. "And I know where his house is.." I said. I gave Tayler the address and then Tayler, Nessa, Josh, Bryce and I went to get her.

We got there and police cars were already there. They got some of Lukas' friends, but not Lukas and not Dayna? "Stop Tayler!!" I said. He stopped the car, and I jumped out.
I ran as fast as I could. The police officer stopped me. "My girlfriend is in there!!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. She looked at me. "We can't find her.. she isn't in the ho-" before she finished I heard screaming from the woods behind the house. "Dayna?" I whispered. I got out of her grip and ran out into the woods. She kept screaming and Lukas was yelling at her to stop. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" I yelled. They both looked at me. "Jaden, you're back!" Dayna said. "Give me Dayna back, Lukas.." I said. He looked at me and smiled. Tayler and the others then came. Tayler tried to step closer but Lukas then pointed a gun at him. Tayler stopped right away. Nessa went behind Bryce. "Josh get the police down he-" Tayler yelled. *gun shot*
"NOOOOOO!!!" Dayna yelled.
————————————————
here is the update you've been waiting for.
And I hope you like it. The story isn't done but i have to tell you it's almost done guys, I'm really sorry.
Who got shut?
Love u❤️