Chapter 24

1 month later..
M A D S
••••••••••••••
When I found out about Dayna and Jaden I got mad! It makes me so angry because I still love him.. of course I do! My feelings doesn't fade away just like that! It's hard to see him with someone else, but I have finally realized that I need to move on, and maybe try to make things up with Dayna and Jaden.. actually, just everyone! I have been a bitch, tried to get Jaden back, doing stuff and telling stuff that wasn't true at all.. then I decided to do this.. I posted on my story
"Hey everyone! As you know Jaden and I broke up a couple of months ago.. yes I still love him and I always will. He is the kindest person that I've met.. Dayna is lucky to get with him.. and maybe you have heard some things about Jaden and Dayna, and those are just rumors.. and yes, I want Jaden back! But, I have to move on.. him and Dayna are happy, so I should just be happy for them..
I'm sorry guys @jadenhossler @daynarichards
And to Josh, Bryce, Anthony, Nessa, Griffin, Kio, Quinton I'm sorry for being such a bitch to some of you guys! I hope we still can be friends, and you can forgive me..
And especially sorry to my fans and their fans for hearing all those rumors..
I love y'all so much!❤️"
It was the right thing to do..
then I got a lot of dms from them all..
Dms
————
@daynarichards
Hey Mads! Thank you for your story, and I know we haven't talked and got to know each other, but that can change over a coffee or something? If you want to? We should just get a fresh start and give each other a second chance!❤️

Yes ofc! I would love that! Thank you!
———
@jadenhossler
Hey Mads! I really appreciate your story and that you were brave enough to admit it.. I would love to be friends and start fresh.. please promise me that you won't do anything stupid to our relationship☺️thank you again! See you soon!

I promise Jaden! And thank you!

————————————
D A Y N A
•••••••••••••••
It was really nice of Mads for doing that! We haven't been able to get to know each other that well yet, so why not just try? "I'm proud of Mads!" I said to Jaden. "Me too.. we all are!" He said. The others nodded.
We then went out to get something to eat because I'm starving! Nessa and I were walking together as the boys were talking about some other stuff.. then I spotted someone that looked so familiar. "Doesn't that guy look familiar?" I asked Nessa pointing at him. "Wait is that?" She asked looking at me. I nodded. "Chris!! CHRIS!!" We yelled from the other side. He then looked over at us. He looked weirdly at us. "Nessa? Dayna?" He asked. I then ran over and jumped into a hug and wrapped my arms around him. "It's been a loooonnngggg time since we last talked.." he said. We nodded. Then the boys came over. "Oh guys, this is Chris! Chris this is Jaden, Anthony, Griffin, Kio, Quinton, Bryce and you know Josh already.." I said pointing at one of them at a time. "Hey! So nice to meet you!" Chris said. "You too!" Jaden said. He took his arms around my shoulders. Jaden looked really upset? Is he jealous? Omg. "We will be right back.." I told the others. We walked away. I crossed my arms. "What?" He asked. "Are you jealous?" I asked. "No.." he said looking down. "Jaden, don't lie to me.." I said. He looked up at me. "Okay, maybe a little.. much.." he said. "Urrggh.." I said. "Chris was my best friend in middle school.. we have known each other since. You shouldn't be jealous.. I've never thought of him like that, and I never will. I'm yours, only yours.." I said cupping his face. He kissed me. "Okay, Good.. thanks.." he said kissing me again. We walked back and told the others we had to go because Jaden and I have been together for a month now, so he's taking me somewhere for our 1 month anniversary. "Have fun, but not too much fun!" Bryce yelled. "We can't promise you that!" Jaden yelled back. I laughed.

I got ready and I was wearing something simple, because Jaden said we weren't going somewhere nice. I braided my hair and I didn't put too much makeup on.
Outfit👇🏼

Hair👇🏼

Make up👇🏼

Make up👇🏼

Jaden was waiting at his car

Jaden was waiting at his car. I walked out to the car and he opened the door for me. What a gentleman huh?
He then sat beside me a drove to wherever we were going. "Where are we going? I really wanna know!" I said. He laughed. "You'll see.." he said. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Since he said I should wear some comfortable clothes, then i think we're just going to the beach or something.

He told me to close my eyes because we were almost there. I closed them and waited for him to say I could open them up.
He opened my car door, and helped me out. "You need to have them closed for a little longer.." he said. I laughed. "Now.. open up.." he said. I opened my eyes and saw this beautiful cliff with flowers and a spot just with grass. At that spot, Jaden got some pillows, food, blankets and of course the hoodies if it gets cold later.. I was speechless of how beautiful and cute this is. "Jaden I-" that was the only thing I could say. "You like it?" He asked I just nodded with a big smile. I turned around and gave him a quick kiss before we walked over to the little spot.

"Wow... the view is so beautiful!" I said as the sun was going down. He took his arm around my shoulder, and hold me into him. He put his head on top of mine. I smiled. "Thank you, Jaden.. this was exactly what I needed.." I said. He looked down at me and gave me a kiss. "Your welcome.." he said.
—————————————————
Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating.. and thank you for 30k reads and 450+ votes!! It's insane. I love you guys so much, and thank you for reading this book!!❤️