Chapter 30

THIRD PERSON
••••••••••••••••••••
The police came and took Lukas with them. They told the boys and the two girls to go to the hospital. Dayna was crying into Josh's shoulder the hole ride to the hospital. Josh told her everything is gonna be okay. Dayna nodded.
They got to the hospital and went right up to the receptionist and asked where the room was. She told them that he wasn't awake yet, but he is okay. Dayna slightly sighed and finally could calm down.
Dayna and Josh was the first two to go see him. They opened the door and saw him just laying on the bed. Dayna started to tear up again. "Hey, Jaden... I don't know if you can hear me but, you're going to be okay.." she said.
Flashback:
As Lukas shoot the shot, Jaden jumped right in front of Tayler. Jaden saved Tayler's life. He will do anything for his friends. Tayler couldn't believe he still was alive. "NOOO!" Dayna yelled getting out of Lukas' grip.
End of flashback
——————————
D A Y N A
••••••••••••••
I couldn't believe Jaden did that. "It should have been me.." I said. "No no no.. it should have been none of us.." Tayler said. "TAYLER! It's my fault that this even happened!" I said starting to cry. I wish Jaden could calm me down. "I'm sorry.." I said. "It's not your fault.. If it's someone's fault it is Lukas.." Tayler said. "And the important thing is Jaden is gonna be okay, but we don't know when he wake up.." Tayler said. "What if he doesn't love me because I broke up with him?" I asked. "Josh told him that Lukas made you, so I don't think Jaden is mad at you.. he's just happy that you're okay.." Tayler said. I looked at Jaden and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "Can I be alone with him for a sec?" I asked Tayler. He nodded and left me alone with Jaden. "Hey.. I'm so sorry for bringing you into this mess.. it's my fault! I should have been shot instead of you.. but thank you for saving Tayler, he is really thankful for it.. I'm sorry for breaking up with you.. Lukas made me.. i love you, Jaden.. I hope you can hear me.." I said smiling. I left the room and I let the others come in. "You okay?" Jaden's mom asked. His parents took the first flight as they heard what happened. "I'm fine.." I said looking at her. She gave me the 'no your not' look. "Come her, honey.." she said. I cried.. I cried so much.. I don't think I have cried so much since I lost my mom. "I can't believe it! It should have been me!!" I said starting to panic. "Shhhh.. no.." she said. I couldn't calm down.. "Jaden please wake up, I need you.." I said. Mrs. Hossler looked at me. "Dayna, you need to calm down.. he will wake up soo-" "CALM DOWN?!
I CANT CALM DOWN WHEN MY BOYFRIEND OR ACTUALLY MY EX NOW BECAUSE LUKAS MADE ME BROKE UP WITH HIM LAYING HERE AT THE HOSPITAL! IT SHOULD ME LAYING THERE RIGHT NOW!!" I yelled getting out of her grip. "I CANT TAKE ANY OF THIS ANYMORE!!" I yelled while crying. Josh then came and saw me sitting in a corner with my legs into me. I was panicking. Everyone was looking at me as they came out of the room. I ran out of the hospital and went somewhere. I was running with tears streaming down my face.
—————————————
J O S H
••••••••••••••
I was walking out of Jaden's room and I heard screaming down the hall. It was Dayna. I ran out to the waiting room. She was gone. I walked out to look after her. "DAYNA!!" I yelled. "Okay guys, we need to split up.. Bryce, Ant and I, Q, Blake and Tayler, Nessa and Riley. Bryce and Ant we will take the park. Nessa and Riley you take the beach. Tayler, Q and Blake you take her favorite spots. Griffin you stay here if she comes back." They all nodded and we all ran our separated ways. "Call if you find her!!" Bryce yelled. "Let's go boys!!" Ant said.
———————————
BACK TO DAYNA'S POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I came to this wonderful place behind the spot where Tayler found me and told that thing about Jaden and Mads. It was a lake. The moon reflected in the lake. It was so beautiful.. "Dayna..." someone whispered. "Who's there?" I asked. I looked around and there she was.. my mom.. "is this a dream?" I asked. I went over to her and hugged her.. "you're really here!" I said. "Hey, d.. I've seen you met Jaden, huh?" She said. I blushed. "He's actually my boyfriend now.." I said. She smiled. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "None of this is your fault Dayna.. it's Lukas'.. Jaden isn't in the hospital because of you.. I saw you couldn't calm down without Jaden.." she said. I cried again. "I'm sorry mom.. it's just been really hard without you here.." I said. "Don't be sorry.. and I know it's been hard, but I'm right here.. I will always be by your side.." she said. "You just need to calm down and learn how to.. I'm always here.. and that's why I will give you this before I leave again.." she said. She's right.. she gave me this necklace with a picture of her and dad in it. "thanks mom, I will try.." I said. "Before you leave. Is this real?" I asked. "It is if you believe it.. I love you.." she said. "I love you too mom.." I said.

I was back to real life and I still had the necklace in my hand. "Dayna!!" Someone yelled. "Tayler?" I asked. Someone then came running down to the lake. "Thank god! you're okay!" Tayler said hugging me. "I'm okay.." I said hugging him back. He then called Josh and told him we were on our way back and that they found me. Josh was relieved.

We got back to the sway house and I slept in Josh's room. I was sleeping in Jaden's bed because it makes me feel he's right next to me. "Where did you get that necklace?" Josh asked. "I will explain tomorrow.." I said. Then I fell asleep..
—————————————
Thank you for almost 61k views and 900+ votes!
While writing this chapter made me cry because the thing with Dayna's mom made me think about my grandma.. I always meet her in my dreams and it feels so real, but it wasn't🥺
Should I do a face reveal?