Chapter 11

J A D E N (POV)
••••••••••
Everyone was shocked about the pictures. "I think she already did.." Bryce said looking behind us.
'We're dead..'
"CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS?!" Mads yelled really pissed. She was looking at me then Dayna. "OF COURSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT!" She said pointing at Dayna. Dayna took a step back. "IT ISNT HER FAULT, MADS!" I said. Mads didn't care, she was only paying attention to Dayna. She walked away. Dayna then stood up. "IT ISNT MY FAULT, MADS! YOU HAVENT LIKED ME SINCE YOU GOT HERE!" Dayna said. Mads turned around. "ONLY BECAUSE I SEE HOW YOU LOOK AT JADEN!" She said walking closer to me. "You like him don't you?" She asked Dayna. Dayna didn't say anything for awhile...
—————
D A Y N A (POV)
••••••••••
Mads was ofc saying it's my fault. It isn't. I don't know what I have done? "YOU HAVENT LIKED ME SINCE YOU GOT HERE!" I said. Mads turned around staring at me. "ONLY BECAUSE I KNOW HOW YOU LOOK AT JADEN!" She said. I was so confused. "You like him don't you?" She asked. I can't tell her because I don't know. But is there a problem if I like him? Yeah, that she will get right. And maybe ruin everything between Jaden and I. "What if I do like him? Is there a problem with that?" I said. I had to say something I was so pissed off by Mads. She laughed. "What?" I said crossing my arms. "Nothing, But turn around.." she said. I turned around looking at the others. Jaden looked like he has seen a ghost, and so did the others. "I'm not saying that I like him, okay? But is there a problem with it?" I asked again. She then walked really close to me. "No, but I need you to stay the hell away from Jaden.." she whispered. I walked up the stairs with tears in my eyes. "No.." I said on my way up. "What did you say?" She asked. "I'm not gonna stay away from my best friend! I love him so much! He means everything to me!" I said crying. Jaden mouthed 'I love you too, D'. Instead of running upstairs I ran away as long as I could.
I should listen to Mads' words. It's best if I just got away...
I called my dad telling him I wanna go home for a couple of months. I need to come home to think and I need Nessa. Nessa is my best friend. I have known her since kindergarten. Josh always had this little thing for her since we were kids. It was so cute! I hoped Jaden would have the same thing for me..
—————
J O S H (POV)
That was so weird. Dayna likes Jaden, and Jaden likes Dayna? Since Dayna and Riley came out here everything has been different. Then I got a call from my uncle Jordan/Dayna and Riley's dad.
Convo between uncle Jordan and Josh
Uncle Jordan: hey Josh! Dayna just called me and told me she wants to come home? Is everything okay?
Josh: uhm, actually something happened, but I think Dayna wanna explain it herself.. can you please tell her she should come home? I'm really worried..
Uncle Jordan: yeah sure and thanks. How Jaden btw?
Jaden: hey Mr. Richards! Do you remember me?
Uncle Jordan: yes ofc! Dayna or Riley doesn't?
Jaden: Riley do I think, but Dayna doesn't..
Uncle Jordan: oh, maybe she's gonna remember someday. I'm gonna call her and say she should call you Josh or you Jaden.
Josh and Jaden: thank you bye!
End of convo
"I didn't knew he remembered me.." Jaden said really happy. "I do too.." Riley said. "Why do this sound like a family reunion or something?" Bryce asked. We all laughed.
Jaden's phone buzzed and the caller ID was Dayna❤️ FaceTime.
Convo between Jaden and Dayna
Jaden: Hey Dayna.. where are you?
Dayna❤️: I don't know, but not far from the sway house.
Jaden: are you coming back?
Dayna❤️: yeah, but only to say goodbye and pack my bags. I'm leaving to Ohio..
Jaden: please don't, Dayna. We can talk about this..
Dayna❤️: since I came there had been drama all the time! I need to go home, I need to see Nessa...
Jaden: what if I told you she's here?
—————
Then the door opened revealing Nessa Barrett, Dayna's best friend! Dayna ended the call and I think it's because Nessa is here.. Mads and her know each other so Mads is also happy to see her. The door opened revealing a crying Dayna. That's why uncle Jordan wanted her to stay.
—————
N E S S A (POV)
I'm in LA baby! I'm on my way to visit Dayna and the others. I can't wait to see Riley and Dayna.
I called an Uber and told him the address to the sway house. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see Josh either, I have had this thing called a crush on him since we were little.
The Uber driver told me we were here and I said thanks and walked up to the door. I opened it met by Mads and all the others. I was so happy to see Riley. "Where's Dayna?" I asked. "She isn't here.." Jaden said. "What happened? Did someone hurt her?" I asked getting a little mad. "Nessa calm down, I'm right here.." Dayna said. I turned around throwing everything I had in my hand and hugged her so hard that we fell to the ground.

(Something like that in the second clip)
"Are you okay? Jaden told me something happened.." I asked. "Uhm yeah, I'm actually going home tonight..." she said. We were crying even more than before. "Why?! I just got here?" I asked crying. "I know and I'm so happy but everything is so confusing and everything I have done since I've got here is causing drama!" She said. I hugged her again. "And because I think I like Jaden.." she whispered in my ear so no one of the others could here. "Oh baby.. everything is gonna be okay.. I'm here.. please don't leave.." I said.

————
This was a long chapter but I hope you like it! Thank you so much for 400 reads! It's insane it went from 373-400 in one night?! Thank you again!
Love u!