~Chapter One~

"Jessica Hurry Up!! We don't want to be late" Becca screams while putting on her shoes.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I just want to look perfect for tonight, we have waited so long for this" I say as I'm grabbing my purse and walking out of the hotel room with Becca.

We walked outside of our hotel and called a cab we had an hour till the Five Seconds of Summer concert, Becca just had to have it so we got there early so no one would take our seats.

"Tonight's gonna be so crazy, I'm gonna cry like a baby when I see them" Becca say and laughs

I look over at her and just start laughing and get in the cab that pulled up, "Soldier Field please" I say as the cab driver nods and begins driving off

Becca couldn't stop talking about how crazy this concert was gonna be and how excited she was, I gotta admit I was pretty excited for tonight but something just felt off right now, like something was gonna happen.

As we pulled up to soldier field our excitement was sure showing now, "Thank you sir" we both say as I handed him his money and we get out of the cab. Already there was long lines forming "Let's get in line!" Becca says excited

"But what line should we go to?" I asked thinking what one to pick. "Maybe we could ask someone? " Becca says while looking around.

I nodded and looked around and saw someone that looked like a security guard, " Excuse me sir but we were wondering if it matters what line to stand in?" I asked a little scared of this guy now when standing by him.

The man just looked at us for a second then chuckles, "Who do you think I am? I don't work here" the man says giving us a mean look then smirks.

"Well excuse me mister but you don't have be so rude!" Becca say while looking up at the guy

"Becca stop let's just go" I say now even more scared because this guy seemed scary and he could hurt us.

"Fine your right let's just get in line" Becca says as we both now walk over to where the line formed and stood there waiting to get in.

"My god when we get inside I gotta go to the Bathroom!" Becca say while moving around like she had to go pee.

"I laughed and looked at her then whispered "Don't pee your pants you don't want the boys to see you with wet pants do yeah?" I asked and laughed more

"Shut upp Jess!!" Becca says and laughs looking at me then at the guy who we talked to earlier "He kinda creeped me out, and he keeps looking at us" Becca says nodding over to the guy then looking away.

I looked over towards the man and bite my lip, I was kinda worried because we where hours from home, in Chicago and we had this creepy guy watching us still, "Don't worry when we get inside we will be okay" I say and now gave the lady our tickets and she scanned them.

"Enjoy the Show girls" she says

"Thanks" we both say and walk inside and were amazed, "I can't believe we are actually here!!" I say excited everything was all sinking in now.

"Tonight's gonna be Perfect, I hope." I whisper to myself