~Chapter Sixteen~

I wake up still on the couch I must of taken a little nap, I look at the time and see it was now 11:00 at night, I frown because Calum wasn't back yet.

I didn't want to text him and be some crazy girl so I just lay there on the couch bored I looked through my twitter reading the tweets about me an Calum. I sigh the fans were really upset that me and Calum were together if only they new it wasn't real but still.

I frown and put my phone down and get up walking over to the bed laying down just falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum's POV

I lean my head on the van window we were finally on are way back to the hotel, "Man that was a long day" Michael says and sighs closing his eyes, we had to do an interview in the morning then talk to our manager and then we had to do a small performance.

After a couple hours we arrived back to the hotel, Jess was probably already asleep, I missed her already, "Goodnight guys" I say walking into my room taking off my shirt and pants, I didn't even care that I was gonna sleep in my boxers.

I lay down in be seeing Jess sleeping I pull her close and kiss her head smiling I was happy to be back beside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

I slowly open my eyes as Calum kissed my head I smile and wrap my arms around him I don't know why I missed him so much, I lean in and kiss his lips.

Calum smiles as he rolls over and leans over me kissing back then deepens the kiss, Calum pulled back then kisses down to my neck, I blush and bite my lip, "Your gonna leave a mark" I whisper an smile.

Calum pulls back kissing my softly then smiles, "I probably did" He says and winks, "Oh great" I say and laughs.

"Well its nice to see you too" He says and laughs, "how as your day?" I asked and smiled snuggling up in his arms, "Long but good" Calum says and yawns, "I'll let you sleep" I says and kiss his cheek. "Thanks hun, Goodnight babe" He says and falls asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already the afternoon and I woke up a hour ago but I let Calum sleep, he had nothing to do all day except for his concert tonight.

I sat in the living room just feeling lazy all I wanted to do was relax before concert tonight, Amy was gonna come with us which is gonna make Luke happy tonight should be fun, I thought to myself and smile.

Calum walks out of the room with now sweatpants on and he just sits be me and yawns, "I feel like I got no sleep" He says frowns, "Are you alright hun?" I asked looking over at him, "Just worn out" He says and lays his head on my lap and I just play with his hair watching family guy.

"Just relax before the show hun" I say and smile, "that's what my plan was, are you gonna stay with me?" Calum asked looking up at me, "of course hun" I say and kiss his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all where in the van on our way to the concert, Calum was feeling more better and was more awake, I smile at him and blush, "Lukey we have a surprise for you" Danielle says all excited.

Amy was already in the dressing room waiting for us to arrive.

Once at the place we all get out and go down to the dressing room, "Amy!" Luke says and runs to her picking her up and hugging her, "I missed you" He says and smiles.

We left them to talk and all the boys go get ready, "They look so happy" I say and smile at looking at them, "You guys ready?" Michael says, "Yeah let's do this" Ashton says all excited.

The boys leave for the stage and Calum gives me a quick kiss before leaving.

Us girls all make our way to our spots and start cheering for the boys. We all dance and sung along, Amy almost fell taking Becca with her we all start laughing.

The boys started playing Amnesia and we took a break from screaming and dancing, I soon felt as if all eyes where on me, I bite my lip as some fan girls where looking at me, "Maybe we should leave" Dani says as she started to notice it too, "Yeah come on" Becca says pulling me away from the group of fans who were all saying my name.

"That was weird" Amy says as we get back in the room, I sit down on the couch a bit my lip then sigh.

I run my hand through my hair and the boys walk in all sweaty again, Calum looks at me worried then sits me beside me, "Babe what's wrong?" He asked taking my hand in his and I just sigh an shrug, "Nothing I'm alright hun" I say and give him a small smile.

Calum frowns and kisses my lips softly. "Come on we are gonna leave now then me and you are gonna go for a walk" He says and smiles.

"That sounds nice I say as we get in the van an go back to the hotel. Amy is gonna stay with Luke everyone else went inside while Calum and I started walking, we made it to the beach and just sat in the sand.

"You no we can get in trouble" I say and laugh biting my lip, "Good" He says and smiles over at me then takes my hand.

"So what was wrong earlier?" He asked worried again, "Just thinking really, the fans must of noticed us and when they saw me they all started screaming my name, what if they find out it is fake?" I asked and sigh looking down.

Calum squeezes my hand making me look at him, "What if we made it real" He says and bites his lip. "Are you serious?  You would want to already?" I asked and blushed.

"I care about you Jess, I new I cared when I first saw you, I don't want anything to happen to you, So will you be my real girlfriend and make me the happiest guy in the world" He says and smiles over at me, "Of course I will be babe" I say and smile kissing him.

"I'm finally Calum Hood's Real Girlfriend", I say to myself as we lay back looking up at the stars.