~Chapter Twenty~

"I'll be right back, I gotta have a talk with Laci" Calum says as they both walk off into some room.

I sigh and help Calum's mom put away the dishes, "Don't worry sweetie, I can tell he cares so much about you. Him and Laci didn't even last long only one month" Joy says and rubs my back. I smile over at her then bite my lip.

"Thanks it's just weird and awkward really" I say looking at Calum's mom. "I can understand that sweetie" Joy says and smiles at me, "I never liked Laci anyways" she whispers.

I look over at her then laugh and smile, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I say and get up and walk out of the room.

'Now where was the bathroom? I should of asked wow I'm stupid' I thought and started opening random doors, 'Nope' I say as I open the second door, 'I wonder if he still likes her?' I ask myself.

I open a door thinking it was the bathroom, I look up and see Calum and Laci kissing, I stood there shocked, "I should of known.. it was to good to be true" I say as tears start spilling out of my eyes. "Jess! It's not what it looks like let me explain" Calum says as he runs out of the room after me.

But I was already gone, I run out of the house crying 'I felt so hopeless I new it was to good to be true, he didn't care or love me if he did why would he be kissing some other girl' I continued running until I stopped at the end of the street out of breath i could still hear Calum yelling for me but I saw a cab I called it over then got in ignoring him.

I tell him the address and the driver takes off, I lean my head against the window whipping the tears away.

We arrive and the guy said it was free charge, "Thanks sir" I say and give a weak smile then get out and go inside, I shut the door and lean against it then tears start coming out again.

Luke came walking down the stairs and he just looks at me, "What did he do?" Was all he said as he pulled me into a hug, I cried and held Luke close crying into his shirt, Luke just held me and rubbed my back, "Let's sit down and you can tell me everything okay" He says looking down at me.

I nod and we walk into the living room and sat on the couch, Luke pulled me close still holding me, I laid my head on Luke's shoulder and sigh whipping my tears away.

"So what happened Jess" Luke asked as he rubbed my back, "I walked into some room I was trying to find the bathroom and Calum was kissing Laci" I whisper and bite my lip holding in tears.

"Why was Laci there? And that's fucked up Jess, I'm so sorry there has to be some other reason behind this,  Calum hates Laci" Luke says and I sigh "She just randomly showed up" I say and shrug looking over at Luke.

"I'm sorry Jess, that's weird and messed up you no I'm here for you your like the little sister now" Luke says and smiles at me, "Thanks Lukey, and thanks for being her for me" I say and smiles a little, "I always will be, hey you no what will make you happy?" Luke says and smiles, "What?" I asked confused and Luke gets up and goes into the kitchen.

Luke comes back with two spoons and a tub of icecream,  "isn't it to early for icecream?" I ask and couldn't help but smile, "It's never to early for Icecream sunshine" Luke says while sitting down and hands me a spoon, "Thank you" I say taking the spoon and we start eating it, "wanna take turns playing a game?" Luke says looking at me with a mouthful of icecream,  "Sure Luke" I say and smile eating more icecream.

Luke and I ate and played video games, it was nice because he was helping me get my mind off things but I new Calum would be coming back soon, "Where is everyone else at?" I asked eating some icecream.

"They all went out on a double date" Luke says and smiles handing me the controller and then eats some icecream.

I take the controller and start playing some weird game that they liked playing, "I suck at this" I say while playing the game and eating icecream still.

"Nah your doing great" Luke says and laughs, "Your one terrible lier" I say and hand him back the controller.

We both look at the door and see Calum walk inside he looked like he had been crying, "Jess can we talk?" He asked looking at me with a pleading look.