~Chapter Twenty Four~

We walked down the stairs and see everyone talking, "Took you guys long enough" Michael says and laughs.

"Sorry" I say and blush looking away, "You guys figure out where we are gonna eat at?" Calum asked.

"How about that one pancake place thats down town?" Ashton says, "Yeah that sounds good" Luke says.

I look over at Luke and see that Amy was finally here I smile over at them, "Pancake place it is" Calum says and laughs.

We all get in the big van, Michael was driving, "Don't kill us Michael!!" Becca says as we drove off to get breakfast.

"No promises" Michael says and laughs while driving.

At the restaurant

We all ordered what we wanted and we all started talking about random things, "I can't believe Christmas is in a few days" Ashton says all happy.

"Wow I didn't even think about that" I say looking at Calum, "I got you the best gift" He whispers in my ear and I smile.

"You didn't have to get me anything hun" I say and smile at him.

Our food came and we all ate and made some small talk, I mostly thought about how this was gonna be my first Christmas away from my family it's gonna be different but I'll call them. But I am spending my Christmas with my other family and my boyfriend.

We all finished eating then pay and got back in the van, "Zoo here we come!!" Michael yells as we drove off to the zoo.

"We better take pictures" I say and poke Calum's cheek, "Of course babe duhh!" He says back then kisses my cheek.

"We gotta take a family picture!!" Ashton yells, "Heck yeah!!" Luke says and smiles.

At the Zoo

We all walked around the zoo together but then all of us went off in different directions,  "Can we go look at the Lions next?" I asked looking up at Calum, "Of course hun" He says then takes a picture of me, we have taken already so many pictures together and now Calum wanted to take pictures of me to make me mad.

"Ahh stop I look bad" I say and laugh covering my face, "you could be sick and still look beautiful" Calum says and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek then neck.

I giggle then push him off, we walked over to the Lions and looked at them, "If you where an animal what kind would you be?" I asked then laughs.

"A dinosaur!" Calum says with a serious face then laughs, "Are you serious?" I asked then smile.

"Heck yeah babe that would be awesome,  what about you?" He asks. "A dog" I say then laugh.

"Really out of all the animals you pick a dog?" Calum asked then laughs, "Don't judge babe" I say and laugh as we walk off to look at different animals.

We finally met up with everyone, it has been hours, "We gotta take our family picture!" Ashton says, "Oh your right!" I say the laugh.

We find someone to take our pictures, we all stood together and took a normal one, then we all did a funny one.

"Thank you" I say looking at the pictures and smile at them.

'This was my crazy family, and I wouldn't change them for the world. I loved them all so much' I thought to myself and smile as Calum wraps his arms around me.

'This was my home now' I thought and smile looking at everyone.