~Chapter Twenty Two~

Before we new it, it was already 4:00 in the afternoon. Luke, Calum and I were all down stairs, the boys played a game and I stay there watching.

"So what we gonna do tomorrow guys?" I asked as I laid upside down on the couch and laugh,  "I have no idea ummm" Calum says and smiles over at me, "The blood is gonna rush to your head dork" He says and laughs.

"I have a great idea!!!" Luke yells then looks at me all confused,  "Cal, your girl is something else" Luke says and shakes his head.

"Don't judge!" I say them move and lay on the couch, "What's your idea?"I asked and smiled.

"Let's go to the Zoo!! Cal you no the one us guys all went to? Let's go there it will be so fun" Luke says all excited. "Hey that does sound fun let's do that" Calum says while smiling.

"I haven't been to a zoo in forever, that sounds fun" I say and nod then I hear my phone go off and see I have a text from Becca that said, 'We will be home later:)'.

"Well everyone else will be home later so I guess it's just us three for the night" I say and smile at the guys then I reply back to Becca, 'We are going to the zoo tomorrow so be ready!!'. I push send then look at the guys.

"What should we have for dinner??" Luke says and rubs his belly. "I can order us a pizza?" I asked then threw a pillow at Luke.

"Pizza sounds great right now" Calum says and smiles at me then leans over and kisses my cheek, "She just threw a pillow at me and you didn't defend me" Luke says and frowns.

"Oh stop being a baby Lukey!" I say and giggle then stand up leaving the room and call some pizza place.

I ordered a Hawaiian pizza and I just go the guys a Meat Lovers one, I walk back into the living room and sit back down, "They will be here in 20 minutes" I say and smile.

"Meat Lovers???" Calum asked all excited,  "Of course!" I say and smile "Yesss" Luke says all happy.

"You guys are something else" I say and lean my head on Calum's shoulder.

"Don't judge!" Luke says and mimics me from before.

I laugh and stand up, "I'm gonna go change into something more comfy" I say and walk up the stairs and into our room. I put on Calum's sweatpants and I pull over a hoodie then walk down stairs.

Calum was at the door cause the pizza guy came, I helped take the pizzas from Calum and we walk into the living room.

"I'll be plates" I say and smile grabbing three plates walk back out and give the boys there plates and we all started eating

We put on the movie Elf and watched it while eating.

Once when Elf was finished Luke was already passed out on the couch, I smile and grab a blanket putting it over him.

Calum and I cleaned up then went upstairs for bed.

"I am still so sorry for what happened earlier" Calum says and sighs as we laid in bed. I look at Calum and smile, "Things happen for a reason love, it only brings us closer" I say and kisses his lips softly

"You honestly have no idea how much I love and care about you babe" Calum says and kisses my forehead.

"I love you so much hun" I say and smile looking in Calum's beautiful brown eyes, "I love you so much too babe" Calum says and leans in and kisses me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back, Calum hold me close by my waist then deepens the kiss, I could feel his tongue brush against my bottom lip. I blush and break the kiss, "Goodnight babe" I whisper and smile.

"Goodnight love" Calum say and blushes holding me close as we both fall asleep in eachothers arms.