~Chapter Thirty~

I woke up before Calum and I helped the girls start setting up for the party that was later tonight.

"I'll start making some dip and other things" Amy says, "I'll help you girl" Becca says as they both start making some stuff.

It was already 12 in the afternoon and all the boys where still passed out in there rooms. "You think we should wake them up??" I say and laugh looking over at Dani.

"I have an idea" Dani says and laughs taking my hand as we run up the stairs. "Just fallow my lead" Dani says and laughs.

"Help we are being robbed!! I think they have the other girls!!" Dani yells. "Ahhh help!!" I scream trying to hold back my laughs.

Before we no it the boys come running out if there rooms Dani and I fall on the ground laughing at them. "Jesus you scared the shit out of me" Michael says and laughs.

"You guys are evil" Ashton says and laughs. Dani and I laughs an get up running back down stairs.

We had everything now set up for the party. And some food ready. "No getting trashed okay" Dani says looking at the boys.

"We will be good" Luke says and laughs eating some food. "Don't not yet!" Amy says and smacks his hand away.

"We gotta get all ready for the party!" I say and laugh. We all went upstairs and got ready for tonight.

"Babe I don't know what to wear!" I say looking in the mirror I was a red dress with gold sandals, "you look perfect baby" Calum says as he walks into the room with his black skinnys an a white dress shirt.

"Thanks hun so do you" I say and smile looking over at him, "I clean up pretty good huh" Calum says and laughs standing by me as we both look in the mirror.

I laugh and look at us, "Yeah you do babe" I say and laugh grabbing my phone and we take a funny picture.

"Ready for tonight babe?" Calum ask looking down at me, "I'm excited it's gonna be fun" I say and blush kissing his lips softly.

Calum and I go down stairs and see some people have already showed up, Music was playing and people already had some drinks.

"Let's get some drinks?" Calum says taking my hand and we walk into the kitchen. "I'll just take some red wine" I say and laugh as Calum then hands me a glass.

"Thanks love" I say and giggle taking a sip. Calum introduced me to some people, I probably wouldn't remember all these people's names.

"Let's find the others?" Calum's asks and laughs as we walk to find everyone else.

"Jess you look so beautiful" Becca says and hugs me tight, "Thanks girl you do to" I say and laugh hugging back.

"We all need a picture guys" Michael says and laughs. We find someone to take our photo.

"We look so perfect" Dani says and laughs as we look at the picture.

"You guys ready to start the party!!" Ashton yells holding up his drink. We all laugh and start dancing.