~Chapter Thirteen~

"So when do we have to leave?" I asked as Calum and I walk out of the café, "We have to be at the place by 5 so we can rehearse for the concert" He says smiling at me then taking my hand.

"Do I get to go with?" I asked looking up at him as we walk back to the hotel, "Yeah of course, you will finally be able to see us perform" Calum says and kisses my hand.

"Yeah finally" I say and smile walking with him, "Have any songs you want us to play?" He asked as we walk into the hotel. "Surprise me hun" I say and smile up at him as we get in the elevator.

"I have the perfect song" Calum says and smiles and leans down and pecks my lips real quick then pulls back. I blush and smile, "Can't wait to hear it" I say and walk out of the elevator.

"Can I pick out your outfit for tonight?" I ask giving him the puppy dog eyes, "Hmmm, finee" Calum says and laughs bringing me into a hug.

"Yayy!" I say excited and laugh hugging Calum back, "Should I change before the concert?" I ask.

"Heck no, you look perfect don't change hun" Calum says and smiles. "Alright fine" I say and giggle as my hear my phone go off and I see a text from becca, 'Finally we get to see them perform!!! So excited' she sends.

I laugh and reply with 'Fingers crossed no getting kidnapped' I laugh at my response. 'DOUBLE fingers crossed' becca sends back and I laugh.

"What you laughing at love" Calum says and smiles, "Oh just Becca being a dork that's all" I say while walking over to the couch and sit down, "She is something alright, Ashton really likes her" Calum says while walking over to the couch and lays down putting his head on my lap.

"I new it" I say and smile playing with his hair. "Breakfast was amazing, thank you hun" I say and look down at him, "No need to thank me love" He says and smiles an closes his eyes.

"You seem really tired hun" I say and pout. "Yeah touring does that to you, but I love it" He says and looks up at me and frowns seeing my pout.

"Hey no pouting!" He says and pokes my side, "Let's just watch some netflix and relax till we all have to go okay?" He says and smiles.

"Alright hun, that does sound fun" I say and laugh as Calum puts on some random movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spent hours watching different movies but now it was time to get up and get ready I fixed my hair an makeup then picked out Calum's outfit, I let him keep on his pants he was wearing earlier but I put him in a white v neck t shirt.

"You look hot babe" I say and smiles at Calum, "Well thanks love" He says smiling while wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer and giving me a kiss.

"Aye come on now guys, no kissing it's time to go" Luke says opening the door and we both just laugh.

"Why you creepin gosh Lukey" I say and laughs poking his cheek and walks out the door, "She is picking on me Calum!" Luke says pouting as we all walk out down to the lobby where everyone was.

Calum just laughs then we all go out and get into the van.

"Jessi you look so Cutee" Danielle says all excited, "Aww thanks, I feel all weird in a dress" I say and look over at Calum he was talking to the guys about the show.

"Oh shush Jess, you look hot and Calum can't stop taking his eyes off you" Becca says as she whispers the last part, I blush and look back at Calum again and see him looking at me.

We arrive at the place and we all go backstage into the boys room and wait for the boys to get done rehearsing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~