~Chapter Thirty One~

Calum went around introducing me to so many people and we all talked for awhile, "Sorry I no this is alot" Calum says and laughs kissing my cheek

I smile and take a sip of my wine then look up at him, "Babe it's fine I love this" I say and give his lips a quick peck.

"I love you so much" Calum says and hugs me, I hug back an smile "I love you too baby" I say then look up at him.

I turn my head and couldn't believe my eyes, "why is she here." I say and bite my lips as I see Laci talking to some guy.

"Babe don't let that ruin your night okay? I'm right here okay" Calum says as he lifted my head up so I was looking up at him.

"Alright babe" I say and smile kissing me softy. "Let's go pick on Ashton okay?" Calum says and laughs.

"Yeah let's do that" I say and laugh as I took Calum's hand and walked us past Laci. I gave her a smirk then just walked away with Calum.

"Your terrible" Calum whispers in my ear and laughs as we push through the crowd of people. "Wow how are we supposed to find them?" I ask then laughs.

"There he is! Over there" Calum says pointing into the Kitchen where him and Becca where eating food. "Hey!!" I say and smile.

"What's up mate how you feeling?" Calum asked and looks at Ashton. "Oh I feel like a million bucks" Ashton says and giggles.

"He is gonee!" Becca says as she fixes Ashton's hair. 'I would of never thought I would be seeing Ashton trashed' I thought to myself

"Just watch over him okay, we are about to start the count down!" I say and laugh "Yeah in 10 minutes" Calum says and takes a sip from his drink.

"Don't be getting drunk on me" I say and take his hand walking back to the dance floor.

"What never!" Calum says and laughs wrapping his arms around my waist. "Mhm sure babe" I says as we start dancing together.

I could see Michael and Luke having a dance off and Dani and Amy where dancing together.

Calum and I moved over to them then shortly after Ashton and Becca come out.

"Oh my god, babe this is my song!" Ashton yells and starts dancing with Becca. "I totally won what are you talking about Luke!" Michael says and laughs.

"Nahh nah I won man" Luke says as he wits on the floor with Amy. "You both win!!" Dani says and laughs, "Fine" they both say then laughs.

"Ashton is something else" Calum says and laughs, "Yeah he is" I say back as we watched him and Becca dance.

"I hope he doesn't throw up" Luke says and laughs. We look at the time and see there was 2 minutes left.

"Ready baby?" Calum says and smiles at me as we all stand together watching the count down.

"This is crazy" I say and smile hold Calum close. "This is gonna be the best start to the new year" Dani says and her and Michael hugs eachother.

"Yeah it is" Becca says as she and Ashton sit on the couch together. "This tour is gonna be the best" Luke says and laughs kisses Amy's head.

Everyone else that was there they were dancing and watching the clock.

"5,4,3,2,1!" Everyone yells and confetti went everywhere. I turn and look at Calum and smile.

"Happy New Year baby" Calum says and leans in kissing me deeply.