~Chapter Twenty Three~

Next Morning

I woke up to something breathing on my neck and I was all sweaty,  I open my eyes and see Calum's face in my neck and him wrapped around me.

I blush and play with his hair as he slept, he looked so peaceful and comfy but I was all sweaty. I look over at the time and saw it was only 9 in the morning.

Calum rolls over to his side and I laugh a little as he pulls the blanket over his face. I climb out of bed and grabs some clothes walking into the bathroom.

I turn my music on that was on my phone I started playing the 5SOS album then jumped into the shower.

I sang along to the songs then hear someone open the door, "you no I could just play them for you" Calum says, I open the curtain but keep myself covered.

"Well I no that" I say and blush looking at Calum, "Can I join?" He asked then winks, "Heck no mister I'm done now leave" I say and blush turning off the water then wrap a towel around my body.

I get out and Calum pouts then walks out of the bathroom I giggle and pull on my leggings and a sweater, I put on makeup then french braid my hair.

I walk out of the bathroom too see Calum laying on the bed, I smile and walk over then get on the bed and sit on him, "Hey beautiful,  you look great" Calum says as he looks up at me.

"Well thanks baby" I say an blush leaning down and kiss his lips gently. "I'm gonna shower real quick okay, then we are all getting breakfast" Calum says smiles.

"Alright babe" I say and get off of him as Calum gets up and grabs some clothes walking into the bathroom.

I just laid in bed waiting for Calum to finish up, I kept thinking of yesterday,  that girl was crazy I can't believe she did that, I thought to myself.

"What you thinking about baby?" Calum says as he dried his hair with the towel, I smile as look over at him he only had his jeans on and no shirt. "Nothing important babe" I say and blush standing up.

"You sure hun?" Calum says as he takes my hands pulling me over by him, "Yeah I'm sure don't worry love" I say smiling up at him as I place my hand on his chest.

"You make me so nervous and make me have butterflies,  I've never had that happen before with a girl" Calum says and smiles down at me. "Sorry babe" I say pulling my hand away then kissing his cheek.

"Put a shirt on" I say and giggle walking away and putting on my toms.

"Fine if you say so" Calum says and pouts grabbing a just a grey sweater and puts it on, "Ready for this Amazing day love?" Calum asked as he grabbed my hand opening the door.

"I am, this is gonna be so fun" I say and hold his hand In mine as we walk out of the room.