~Chapter Four~

I didn't believe what I was seeing I gotta still be dreaming, Calum Hood could not be asleep in the chair right beside me and me being in his hotel room.

This was all to unreal, "This can't be happening" I whisper to myself, I would feel bad if I woke him up he looked very tired.

I sat up a little and rubbed my head it hurt so bad still. Memories from the night where going through my mind, I bit my lip and sighed holding back tears "How could this happen to me and my best friend". I thought.

"Oh my god Becca!" I say louder then I should have because I see Calum bolt up from his chair and look at me worried.

"Are you alright?!" Calum asked worried as he was by my side in a second. I couldn't breath again he was talking to me, actually me! This is all so crazy, "Y.Yeahh, sorry I didn't mean to wake you I was trying to keep quite.." I say a little shy and nervous.

"No no don't worry about it, you had a rough night, sorry I kinda fell asleep too.. I'm Calum by the way, Calum Hood"  He says while smiling at me then bitting his lip and sits on the side of the bed.

"It's alright, Thank you for everything.. You saved me." I whisper and smile a little back at Calum. "I'm Jessica by the way but you can call me Jess for short."

"Finally nice to hear what your name is Jessica, no need to thank me, I felt terrible for what I saw happening I should of went over there myself" Calum says and sighs looking down.

"But you have a band I would of felt horrible if anything happened to you! Your fans would of hated me!" I say looking up at Calum.

Calum smiles and looks at me, "Ahh so you do know who I am, and heck they would deal with it. I'm just happy your alright" He says and laughs a little.

"Of course I know who you are! But thank you though Calum" I say and smile back at him a laugh a little then frown.

"What's wrong love?" Calum says looking concerned. "Do you know where Becca is??" I asked looking at him with tears forming in my eyes.

"Hey don't cry now!" Calum says while scooting closer and holds me, "Your friend she is in the hospital Jess.. But no need to worry my buddy Ashton is there with her and is bring her back here" Calum says not letting go of me yet.

I smile a little thinking of Becca, "I bet she is freaking out with Ashton with her" I say and laugh wiping my tears away and look up at Calum and hugged him.

For some reason being held in his arms felt right, being with Calum right now didn't even make me think about him being famous he was just like a normal person.

"They should be back soon, do you want me to get you anything Jess?" Calum asked while looking down at me.

"Could I please get some aspirin, my head is killing me from last night" I says while rubbing my head and smile a little. "Of course love be right back" Calum says while getting up winking at me and going into what I assume was the bathroom.

"Did he just wink at me?" I asked myself and blush a little..

Was Calum Hood flirting with me?