~Chapter Eighteen~

I woke up to the flight attendant saying we were gonna be landing soon in Sydney, I smile and see Calum still asleep I nudge his side and he sits up and rubs his eyes.

"Hey sleepy head we are gonna be landing" I say and smile over at him, "I'm so excited" He says and smiles kissing my hand.

We get off the plane and get our bags then walk outside to the car that was waiting for us, so many reports and cameras where taking photos of us and trying to ask us questions.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to this" I say while sitting in the car with Calum and smile, "I haven't, we are staying at a big house everyone is there already" Calum says and holds my hand again

"Sounds fun" I say and smile as we drove to the house I was amazed at everything, it was all so different here and I loved it, so much has changed in these past weeks and I laugh it was almost a month since the incident.  And it's been so crazy since after that.

I was shook from my thoughts when Calum says we were here, he opens the door for my then helps me out, I looked at the mansion,  this was no house, "Man what where you thinking this isn't a house it's a huge mansion" I say shocked then smile as we walked inside.

The place was so open and huge, there was a spiral stair case that lead up stairs, "Wow" I whisper as we walk into the huge living room where everyone was at the boys where playing a video game and the girls just talked, "Finally your here" Ashton yells, "I was beginning to miss you guys" Luke says laughing while still playing the game, "Sorry guys" I say as me and Calum sit down and I lean against him an smile.

Calum kisses the top of my head, "So nice to be home" He says and looks at the guys, "I've missed this" Michael says while tossing Calum an controller and they all start playing, I laugh then get up going over to the girls, "Where's Amy?" I asked confused.

"She will be here tomorrow" Dani says and smiles, "So how was your night?" Becca asked and winks at me, "It was fine" I say and blush remembering Calum and I at the beach and me asking to be his real girlfriend.

"Just fine, wow your a bad lier" Dani says and laughs, "Well me and Calum are officially dating for real" I say and blush.

"Yess Finally" Becca says all excited then hugs me, "He hurts you I will chop off his ball and blend them up, and make him eat it" Becca says with a serious look on her face, Danielle looks at her scared the shakes her head then laughs, "That's deep" Dani says and laughs more.

I shook my head and laugh at what Becca just said, "I'm sure he won't at least I hope" I says and smile looking over at the boys they looked so happy and relaxed.

"I like this" Becca says and smiles, "I'm sure they enjoy this" I say then jump I as felt someone hand grab mine and I looked to see Calum.

"I'm gonna show you our room" He says as we walk out if the living room and up the stair case. "No baby making you hear!!" Luke yells. We both just laugh and blush.

"Yeah we don't need little Calum's running around its bad enough with one!" Michael yells back and we just laugh then look at eachother.

"See what I gotta deal with" He says as he shakes his head opening the door to our room.

"They aren't that bad" I say and smile walking in the room amazed it was like your normal guys room but I loved it, "I've never had a girl stay with me in here" Calum whispers in my ear.

"Well I better be the last" I say back then kiss him softly on the lips. "Of course love" He says and smiles.

"I'm so happy to officially call you mine" Calum's says and looks down at me, "Why me?" I asked looking back up at him.

"Because you don't look at me like I'm some famous guy in a band, you see me as a normal person. The first day I saw you something clicked inside me and when I saw you passed out I felt terrible and in that moment I new I couldn't let something happen to this amazing girl. I care so much about you, I feel like I've know you for years like your an old best friend. I don't want to lose you Jess" Calum says as he places his hand on my cheek making me look up at him.

"Why do you not want to lose me?" I whisper looking at his eyes and smile.

"Because, I'm falling in love with you Jessica" Calum says looking down at me then leans in kissing my lips with so much passion.