~Epilogue~

I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that everything that had just happened (or I thought happened) was all just a dream of some sort.

Or maybe it was just something that would give me an idea of what was to happen in the future.

I'm not sure..

Calum would always come in and check on me. But some days he couldn't because of things with the band but in the end he always made the effort to come see me or call.

Apparently I was in a coma for 3 months they didn't think I would ever wake up.

The truth is I wish I never woke up.. it took me away from the only great thing I had at the time (or so I thought it was).

It was different seeing Calum because I couldn't kiss him, or cuddle with him or just hold his hand. I wanted to tell him about the dream or whatever it was but he would probably call me crazy or leave.

I mean in the end Calum did save mine and Becca's life and I will alway be greatful for that.

Calum was now away on tours which left me alone. Our goodbye was probably one of the hardest goodbyes of my life.

We had spent so much time together while I was still recovering. Nights when he was away he would call me for hours and we would talk.

It may have been different but it was a good different. I feel more closer with him like I no him more.

He was now a good friend.

Thank you so much to everyone who has read this story:)
I felt as if I had to explain what happened with Calum and Jessica. I'm thinking of writing a second book to this one:)

I will be sure to let you all no the name!! Thanks so much again xoxo~