~Chapter Twenty Six~

I woke up a couple hours later and I see Calum passed out too, I blush an rub my eyes then look at the time.

It was only 10:00, I decided I could wrap Calum's gift and put all the other ones down stairs.

I slowly took the guitar from under the bed. After what seemed like forever I finally had the guitar wrapped. I started to carry things down stairs and put it under the tree.

"Why are you still awake?" Ashton says as he sat on the couch. "Just woke up and I had to wrap Calum's gift" I say and smile.

"Why are you still awake??" I ask and sit down on the floor by the couch. "Couldn't Sleep" Ashton says and shrugs then smiles.

"Ahh I see" I say and smile over at him. "So what you get mee!!?" Ashton asked the laughs. "I can't tell you Ashton you will see it later" I say and laugh.

"Aww that's not fair , I could just open it when you leave" Ashton says the smirks. "I'll just take it away from you" I say and laugh then yawn.

"I'm just messing with yeah, go back to bed you seem tired" Ashton says and smiles. "Yeah, I'll see you in the morning.  Goodnight Ashton" I say and stand up and walk over to give him a hug.

"Night little sis" Ashton says and laughs hugging back. I walk back up the stairs and see Calum still passed out.

I change out of my leggings and hoodie then put on Calum's sweatpants and just my tanktop. I climb back into bed and snuggle up to Calum.

"You left me all Cold" Calum whispers and wraps his arms around me, "Sorry baby" I whisper back and kiss his lips softly and we both fall asleep.

Next Morning

I was woken up by someone shaking me, I groan and roll over pulling the covers over my head, "Noo I don't wanna get up" I say.

"Then no gifts for you babe" Calum says and rolls me over so I was not looking at him.

"Merry Christmas babe" Calum says and smiles. "Merry Christmas hun" I say and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips.

Merry Christmas Everyone!! I'll try an post another chapter today, and if not there will be one up tomorrow for sure.

Thank you to everyone who has read the story!!