~Chapter Twenty Eight~

Couple days Passed.

Calum and I mostly spent the days with his family, other then that it was with the band and girls. It was almost New years and the girls Decided that we should throw a party.

"We gotta make this party perfect!" Becca says as we walked around some store to get some things.

It was just us girls shopping, "It will be don't worry" Amy says as she grabs some cups.

"How many people are gonna be there??" I ask as I grab some decorations. "Over 100 Im sure" Dani says and laughs. "Wow that's alot of people, half I'm not even gonna no" I say and laugh.

"Don't worry you have us" Dani says and smiles.

"I think that's everything we will need" Becca say and laughs. We had two carts full of things for the party. "We are gonna drive these boys nuts" Amy says and laughs as we go up to the check out.

"What time do they get don't with there interview?" I ask as we stand there. "They should be home now or they will be soon" Dani says and smiles.

We pay for the items then put it all in the car, "We filled up half the car" Becca says and laughs. "Just make room in the back" I say and laugh as Becca and Amy had to hold some things on there laps.

We listened to music on the way home and talked about the party. Once home we grab some bags and bring them inside.

"Can you guys help please" I say and smile at them as they all sat on the couch.

"Fine just cause you asked so nicely" Michael says as he walks by and pats my head. "Rudee" I yell back.

We all finished with bringing everything inside, "This party is gonna be crazy" Becca says as she and Ashton sit on the floor together.

"I'm kinda excited" I say and smile as Calum and I sat on the couch by eachother. I played with my ring on my finger and Calum noticed. He picked up my hand and kisses it. "I'm excited too" He says and smiles down at me.

"Okay love birds knock it off" Luke says and laughs as him and Amy cuddled on the other side of the couch.

"Like you have any room to talk Luke, shut up there cute" Dani says while laughing and she plays with Michael's hair.

"Your just jealous we all no" Calum says and laughs throwing a pillow over at Luke. "Ahh guys don't start we all no this will end with someone getting sat on" I say and laugh.

"Aye lil sis has a point" Michael says as he lays his head on Dani's lap. "Fine whatever" Luke says then laughs throwing the pillow back.

Calum catches the pillow and laughs. "You no what's we should do tonight?" Ashton says and laughs.

"What babe?" Becca ask looking at him. "We should go up to the cliff and have a bonfire?"

"Mate that's a great idea" Luke says and smiles. "We gotta go put some stuff together for tonight it's already getting late" Dani say as her and Micheal stands up.

"I'll grab the marshmallows and some hotdogs" Becca says and goes into the kitchen. "I'll help babe" Ashton says following after her.

"Let's go pack the car" Luke says to Amy as they stand up going outside.

"We should go get some blankets and pillows" I says to Calum. "Alright babe there should be some around here that we can take" Calum says and smile as we go looking for some.

Sorry I haven't undated in awhile. I've been busy with my family I will post another chapter tonight!!:)
xoxo