~Chapter Seven~

"Don't worry I'll treat you right love, this is gonna be so interesting" Calum says and laughs hugging me tightly

"Still can't believe this happened just from one crazy night" I says and laughs hugging him back loving the feeling of him holding me.

"Well I'll leave you two with this, please don't mess this up" Adam says shaking us from our hug. We both laugh blushing looking away.

"Don't worry, everything will go perfectly fine" I say looking at Adam and smile. "Yeah don't worry about us, Here I'll walk you out Adam" Calum says walking Adam to the door and saying goodbye.

I blush seeing Calum looking at me when he walks back in the room, "Soo, now what should we do?" I asked smiling at him.

"Well Becca and Ashton went out and are doing something, I think Luke is coming over soon and Micheal is too and he is bringing his girlfriend Danielle" Calum says looking at me smiling

"So do you wanna just watch a movie a relax till they get here??" I asked "of course that sounds like a perfect plan" Calum says smiling taking my hand leading me to the couches, "I'll make us some popcorn!" He says all excited.

I laugh and grab some blankets while laying on the couch waiting for Calum to return. Once Calum comes back in the living room he has soda and a bowl of popcorn, "You can't fall asleep on me now!" He says laughing sitting by where I was laying.

"I'm awake silly" I say and giggle as I lay my head on his lap while covering up with the blanket.

"Good cause we gotta watch a movie" Calum says and wraps his arm around me, I see a flash and look up and see Calum taking a picture of me with my head on his lap.

"What I gotta put it on twitter and show you off" He says laughing while posting it with a caption saying 'Isn't she Adorable' and tagging me in it. "Great now I'm gonna have your fans freaking out on me!" I say laughing and start eating some popcorn and then throw some at his face but he catches it.

"Oh my god so not fair!" I say then laugh as Calum smiles down at me then presses play for the movie.

"Hope you like Frozen!" Calum says and laughs, "I like to sing along so don't judge me love!" Calum says and pokes my cheek.

"Are you kidding I love this movie, don't worry I wouldn't judge you love!" I say and smile up at him while grabbing my phone taking a picture with Calum in the back.

"There payback!" I say and laugh, "Oh heck no we need a better one then that" He says taking my phone as I sit up trying to grab it he goes to the camera.

"Ready?" He asked getting ready for a picture,  "Of course" I says and smile getting in the picture.

We both smile and he takes the picture he still held my phone then give it back, "check your wallpaper" He whispers then smiles looking at me.

I take the phone and open it seeing the the picture as the wallpaper,  "Aww, it's perfect!" I say a smile looking at him then blush.

"Like you" Calum says and bites his lip looking back at me.

"This can't be happening, Do Me and Calum actually have a thing?" I thought to myself and blush still looking at him bitting my lip.