~Chapter Five~

Calum walks out of the bathroom with a glass of water and the aspirin,  "Here you go love" He said and smile handing them to me.

"Thanks Calum" I say and take the pills then a sip of water, "Hopefully that helps" Calum says while sitting on the bed again and just looks at me

"I hope so too, I don't know why my head hurts so much" I say and look at him and smile looking at his brown eyes then look away blushing.

"God what is wrong with me this is the Calum Hood from Five Seconds of Summer he would never go for a girl like me" I think to myself then sigh. "Are you hungry god I should of ask you that earlier your probably starving!" Calum says getting up and grabbing the phone.

He snaps me out of my thoughts and I laugh a little, "Yeah I'm starving" I say and smile looking up at him.

"Alrightyy I'll order some breakfast for my lady" Calum says and laughs while calling room service.

"Calum stop your making me laugh" I say while laughing and blushing because of what he said, while he was on the phone talking to room service I slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

"I look like a hot mess!!" I say to myself while grabbing a towel and getting it wet then wiping some make up off my face, "I can't believe I let him see me like this" I think to myself while blushing again.

"I feel like now after this incident happened my life was gonna change, what are people gonna say?" I thought to myself and bite my lip.

I soon finished cleaning myself up and walk out of the bathroom and I see Calum with his shirt off and grabbing a different one. "Oh god I'm sorry!" I says and blush covering my eyes.

"Don't worry love, sorry about that. The food will be here shortly and I called for a some new clothes for you to wear to" He says all happy then laughs.

"Well thank you love, that's very nice of you" I say and laugh at what I just said to him. "Hey you can't be taking my word now Love!" He says while saying love more louder.

"Oh shush mister" I say and laugh walking back over to the bed and sit on it while looking up at him.

We heard a knock on the door, Calum walks to the door and let's in the servers that had our breakfast. "Thank you" I say to them as Calum tips them and they leave.

"I'm starving! !" Calum says and grabs my plate of food and hands it to me and then his. He sat right beside me on the bed we both had our back against the head board and we were watching some weird tv show.

For some weird reason this felt so normal, it felt like he was a long lost friend, we sat and ate while talking about random things and laughing at the show we were watching.

We finished our food and the servers came back and cleaned up the food. They gave Calum a bag and he said thank you as they left. "I got your clothes, hope you like dresses" He says and laughs handing me the bag.

" Thanks so much Calum, Can I use your shower?" I asked and smiled up at him holding the bag.

"Of course love use anything you like!" He says and smiles down at me while bitting his lip.

I blush a little and kiss his cheek, "Really Calum, Thank you for Everything. " I say and walk to the bathroom shocked of what I just did.

"I just kissed Calum Hood on the Cheek" I whisper to myself and lock the bathroom door stripping out of my clothes then hoping in the shower.

I took a quick shower and used his body wash and shampoo, a couple minutes later I wrap my hair and body in a towel then driedoff.

"Wow this dress is so cute" I say to myself after putting it on, I dried my wet hair and decided to French braid it, I whipped the makeup off my face and smile at how I looked.

"Feel better?" Calum asked and smiled at me, "You look good in the dress by the way Jess" He says looking at me.

"Why thank you sir" I laugh at what I says and blush "Did he just compliment me?" I thought to myself.

"It got a surprise for you love" Calum says and smiles taking my hand and leading me through a door. "Ohh but I hate surprises! " I say while laughing walking with him.

"Oh but you will love this one" He says and let's go of my hand and opens the other door.

I couldn't believe it, "Becca!!" I screamed and ran over to her and hugged her soo tight. "Jessi!! I missed you so much!" She says back as we both cried together hugging eachother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awhile later Becca and I just talked, there wasn't much to talk about because we both didn't want to bring up what had happened.

"This is all so crazy huh, like who new that would happen and look who saved us!" Becca says while looking at me, Becca had on a new dress as well and she looks so great, I was just so happy to see my best friend and her be okay.

"I know right it's all still setting in, I have so much to tell you about Calum,!" I whisper to Becca because I new the Calum and Ashton were outside the room waiting.

"You gotta tell me later okay!" Becca say and giggles, "I have so much to tell you too!!" Becca says in a whisper then laughs.

"Alright we will talk about it later" I said and laugh standing up. "We should go back out there" I say and Becca nods and stands up.

We walk back into the room where Calum and Ashton where just playing a video game I sat down by Calum and Becca sat by Ashton.

"So what now?" I ask and looked at Calum as I bite my lip while Calum looks back at me and smiles.