~Chapter Eight~

Calum's POV

I laugh at myself as I start playing with Jessica's hair while she lays there with her head on my lap.

"Something about being with her felt different like it was supposed to happen" I thought as I smile at her. "She was so beautiful and different,  but I new I couldn't jump into things I only just met this girl" I thought to myself and laugh

We heard a knock on the door and Jess gets up as the door opens and in walks Luke, Micheal and his girlfriend Danielle. "What's up man, that show last night was intense" Luke says and laughs walk over to us then looking at Jessica and smiles.

"So this must be the mystery girl you saved huh?" He says looking at her still. "Hey Luke, nice to finally meet you" Jessica says and smiles at him.

"So I guess we will be seeing you around more huh?" Michael asked winking at me then laughs. "Yeahs so you guys heard about the deal?" I asked looking at Luke and Micheal then at Jess and smiles

"Yeah pretty crazy, but you two are soo cute!" Danielle says smiling at us then laughs, Micheal smiles kissing her cheek, "I think it's awesome, can't wait to get to know more about you Jess" Luke says and smiles.

"Yeah gonna be more fun now on tour, sorry we do get a little crazy" Michael says and laughs. "Don't worry guys I think I can handle it" Jess says and smiles looking up at me.

I wrap my arm around her waist and smile down at her, "I'm excited, hey do you know what day we leave?" I ask looking at the guys.

"Uhh I think tomorrow night we leave to go to L.A" Michael says and smiles all excited, "remember last time we went to L.A. someone tried to take Ashton's pants" Danielle says and laughs at the thought.

"So I leave and you guys start talking about me I feel the love" Ashton says while him and Becca walk threw the door, "Man you no we love you" Luke says and laughs.

"Yeahs they were just talking about how you almost got your taken from you" Jess says and laughs. "Oh man that was crazy, them fans can get pretty interesting" Ashton says and smiles looking down at Becca.

"Yeahs but without them we wouldn't be here" I says and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

Couple hours pasted and we all have been talking about the tour and random things,  the boys were now playing a video game while Becca, Dani and I all talked about girl things.

"Can't believe you guys missed the show, them guys must of been some crazies" Dani says looking at us after we finished telling her the story. "Yeah tell me about it, I can't believe that happened, and I can't believe this happened" I say and blush a little. "Must of happened for a reason" Dani says and winks at me.

"I think Ashton likes me" Becca says in a whisper then giggles, "He took me out for icecream and it was just so perfect" Becca says and laughs.

"Well you I'll get to spend more time with him now" I say and smile then look over at the boys.

"Hey you girl hungry?" Calum ask as they stopped there game am stand up. "Let's go out to eat tonight" Luke says and smiles rubbing his tummy, "I'm starving man" He says pouting at Calum. Yeah sound perfect let's go now before it gets to late" Dani says and we all stand up.

"Chinese food sounds amazingg" Michael says and laughs. "Ohh yesss let's get that pleaseee!" Becca says and laughs

"Sound good to me" Calum says and laughs "There is one down the street so we can walk" Luke says as we all walk out of the room.

"My god I'm starving,  Today went by so fast!" I say looking up at Calum as we walk by eachother,  "I feel love, I'm really tired too" Calum say while yawning then smiles down at me and reaches for my hand and holds it.

We all walked in a group down the street and I couldn't help but blush because Calum Hood my 'fake boyfriend' was holding my hand in public.