~Chapter Seventeen~

Calum's POV

I look over at Jess then laugh I stand up pulling off my shirt, "What are you doing?"  She asked, "Well the we are the only people here" I say an laugh looking down at her, "I'm gonna go for a swim" I say and wink walking to the water.

"It's like 1 in the morning now" Jessica says standing up walking over by me. I walk in the water and smile at her, "So what we have the beach to our self" I says and splash water at Jess. "Really?" She asked and laugh looking at me.

I walk closer to Jess hopefully she won't get mad at what I was gonna do, "Don't you dare" she says looking at me.

"Do what?" I asked and smirk running after Jess and picking her up and throw her over my shoulder while running into the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

"Ahh Calum don't" I scream while laughing holding on tight, before I new it Calum throws me in the water.

"Ohh your gonna get it" I says whipping the water off my face and look down at my clothes, "Not fair" I says and pout.

"I think you look good babe" Calum says and wraps his arms around me, he leans in and kisses me.

I pull back an caught my breath I splash Calum and push him and he falls back in the water I giggle and run back  to the land.

Calum's chased after me and he runs and picks me up I giggle and wrap my legs around his waist, "Told you I'd get you back" I say and blush then lean in and kiss Calum.

Calum smiles in the kiss and kisses back holding me close. "We should head back" I whisper and pull apart, "I guess your right babe" Calum says and puts me on the ground. 

Calum pulls his shirt back on then taking my and we walk back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Morning)

"We are gonna be going back to Australia tomorrow and we are getting a little break, so me and you can spend more time together" Calum says as we just lay in bed.

"That sounds fun, I've never gone that far away" I say and smile looking at him, 'it will be nice to get to spend alone time and get to be with Calum more' I thought to myself and smile.

"You will love it, Don't worry. There are so many places I wanna take you" Calum says and smiles at me. "I can't wait hun this is so exciting" I say as I kiss his cheek. "So what do you guys have to do today?" I asked.

"Well the radio interview got canceled so nothing, our flight leaves early though we leave I think at 1 in the morning" Calum says and smiles leaning over and kisses my lips.

"I can't what to just be with you for awhile them boys get crazy" Calum says and laughs at the thought. "They can't be that bad" I say and smile.

"Oh you have no idea yet believe me" Calum says and smiles.

All Calum and I did the rest of the day was go out for dinner and go back to the hotel and pack, everyone else had already left to Australia. "Why didn't we leave with them" I asked as Calum and I sit in a cab that was taking us to the airport.

"Um I'm actually not sure babe, I guess they wanted to leave earlier?" He said then shrugged taking my hand and holding it.

Finally we arrived to the airport, "it's gonna be a couple hours so just take a nao" Calum says as we made our way to first class, "it's already tired" I say as I take my seat and Calum sits beside me

"I can't wait to be home" Calum says and smiles over at me still holding my hand. "I bet you are excited" I say and smile over at him.

"Very and this break will be nice" Calum says and kisses my forehead. I blush and lay my head on Calum's shoulder and before I new it I was passed out dreaming about my amazing boyfriend.