~Chapter Twenty Five~

Two days pass

"It's so hard to pick something out for Calum what do you think he is gonna like??" I asked as Dani and I where at the mall doing late Christmas shopping.

Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I still gotta get Calum his gift,  I have everyone else's but I can't figure out what he will like.

"Hmmm how about socks" Dani says and laughs. "Noo that's boring, umm maybe I can get him something for his bass?" I asked as we walked into a a guitar center.

"Perfect, he said the other day he wanted an acoustic guitar" I say as we saw one. "He will love it, get it for him" Dani says and smiles.

"How are we supposed to sneak that into the house?" I asked as I carry it up to the check out.

"Uhhh I have no idea" Dani says and laugh. I pay for the acoustic guitar and we walk out.

"Well I think we have everything let's head back to the house" Dani say as we get in the car. "Thanks for coming with me today girl" I say and smile.

"It's alright I had to get stuff for Michael too and I wanted to spend more time with my sista" Dani says as we drive off.

Dani and I got a quick lunch then get back to the house, "You go in first and make sure he isn't around okay??" I say and laugh as Dani opens the door.

"Your good " Dani yells and I run up the stairs and into mine and Calum's room. I put the guitar under the bed then look up and see Calum walk in the room.

"How was shopping babe?" He asked and smiles wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Great babe" I say and blush kissing his cheek. "Good" Calum whispers in my ear then tickles my sides.

"Ahh stopp babe!" I screamed trying to get back "not gonna get away babe" Calum says and keeps tickling me.

"I'm gonna pee my pants!!" I yell and laugh as we fall on the floor. "I don't care babe" Calum says laughing stoll tickling me.

"Are you guys okay I heard screaming??" Luke says as he barged into the room. "Yeah we good" Calum says while laughing.

"Ooh tickle war!" Luke yells as he started tickling me too, "Oh my god I'm gonna punch one of you guys and I won't be sorry!" I yell and laugh so hard I was crying.

After what seemed like minutes they stopped and I lay there out of breath from screaming and laughing.

"You two are gonna get it!" I say and laugh just laying there, "Aww the little sis doesn't like that" Luke says and laughs then kisses the top of my head " you no you love me so shush" Luke says and smiles then runs out of the room.

I sit up and look at Calum and he has this stupid smile on his face, I laugh and throw a pillow at him, "Bully why do you hate me" I say and pout, "Ohh babe I could never hate you" Calum says and laughs.

"I love you" I say and laugh moving over and sit on his lap.

"I love you more hun" Calum says and holds me close and kisses my forehead. "I love it here, I love all of you guys your like my second family" I say and smile laying my head on his shoulder.

"I love having you here, and Becca makes Ashton happy, and Luke with Amy, I love this" Calum says and smiles.

"Becca and Ashton are perfect for Eachother!" I say and laugh, "right they are both crazy" Calum says and laughs then pulls me into his arms and picks me up.

"Can't believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow,  do you wanna go see your mom for a little tomorrow?" I ask and smile as Calum and I both lay in bed.

"Yeah I was gonna ask you about that, don't worry nothing bad is gonna happen babe" Calum says and kisses my lips softly.

"I'm excited" I say and smile wrapping my arms around Calum then lay my head on his chest. "Wanna watch a movie?" Calum ask grabbing the remote.

"Sure hun" I say and smile as Calum put on some scary movie. I watched half of the movie but I soon passed out with my head still on Calum's chest and cuddled up beside him.