~Chapter Fifteen ~

I wake up to the sun in my face I roll over thinking of feeling someone beside me but Calum was gone, I frown and sit up then look on the bed side table a see a note.

Sorry love, but I had to be up early for a interview I'll see you later tonight. I was gonna wake you but you looked so peaceful sleeping.
Love Calum

I smile reading the note then set it down getting up grabbing some clothes and go into the bathroom an take a shower. I had my music playing on my phone and Voodoo Doll came on and I sing along in the shower.

I get out and put on dress, and sandals. I french braid my hair an put on a little makeup then walk out of the bathroom to someone knocking on the door.

I open the door and see Becca and Danielle standing there, "Took you long enough to answer the door" Becca says and walks in the door, "I took a shower shush" I say and laugh shutting th door, "So what's the plan for today?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"We are gonna meet Amy at the mall" Becca says and smiles, "I'm excited!" I say and smile. "Ready to go my ladies?" Danielle asked and smiles.

"Of course let's do this" Becca says as we all get up and leave, I locked the door and we go down into the hotel lobby. "I slept that long why didn't you guys call?" I asked shocked looking at the time it was already 11:00.

"Sorry Calum said you looked tired" Becca says and smiles, we walk down the streets of L.A so many people were looking at us, I put on my sunglasses.

We stop at a coffee shop and get some coffee then leave to go to the mall. "Amy just texted and said she was there" Becca says as we finally reach the mall.

"This mall is huge" I say shocked as we walk inside, "I hope she doesn't get all weirded out cause we wanna met her" I say and laugh.

We walk around the mall and we find Amy at the food court, "Hey Amy" Danielle says smiling and hugs her, "Hey girls, it's so nice to finally met you guys" Amy says and smiles at us, we all sit down and start talking, Amy was so pretty she had short brown hair and wasn't that tall she was perfect.

"So how did you and Luke start talking??" I asked all happy looking at Amy and we order some pizza.

"Well I actually met him while he went on a run, and I don't know we just started talking, I like him but I don't know if he likes me we text a lot" Amy says and smiles, "You should come to there show tomorrow night with us, it will be fun and Luke will love it" Becca says.

"Yeah that would be amazing" Amy says and laughs. We all finish eating the pizza and decide to go shopping for awhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple hours of shopping, "Do you wanna go back to the hotel and we can just watch some movies?" I asked looking at Amy.

"Yeah that's sounds fun" Amy says and smiles as we all walk out of the mall. "The boys are gonna be out late anyways" Danielle says as we walk down the street holding our bags.

We walked back to the hotel then out of nowhere reports and cameras come put and start talking pictures of us and ask us questions,  we all ignored them and ran inside the hotel and up to mine and Calum's room.

I open the door and we all walk in, I put the bags in our room and walk back, "What was that all about?" I asked confused, "Your just gonna have to get used to it, believe me it does get annoying" Dani says and shrugs sitting down on the couch.

"Well let's turn on netflix and watch some movies" Becca says all excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We watched safe haven and my girl, and by the time the movie was over it was already getting late, "I should be leaving my mom will get mad" Amy says getting up, "I'll call you a cab" Becca says getting up and goes to call a cab.

"I'll was do great finally getting to meet you, can't wait for tomorrow its gonna be fun" I says and give Amy a hug goodbye.

"Thanks for today girls it was really fun, I'll see you guys tomorrow byee" Amy yells and  waves bye walking out the door.

"Im gonna go back to my room and clean up a little" Dani says giving us both hugs and waving bye and leaving.

"So you and Calum huh?" Becca says and winks at me, "I like him, he is so nice and sweet" I say and blush, "He treats you right, I love being here with them, there all amazing it's like I've known them all forever" Becca says an smiles.

"That's what I've been thinking too, so you and Ashton? Have you kissed?" I asked looking at her, "Your still like my little sister I'm watching out for you" I say and laugh.

"Yeah we have kissed, I like him" Becca says and blushes, "He likes you two girl I can tell, at least he isn't a Bryce" I whisper under my breath.

"I heard that" Becca says and laughs, "but your right" she says and smiles. "I'm gonna leave you to relax cause I'm gonna go take a nap, love you I'll text you" Becca says while giving me a hug, "Bye love" I say hugging back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay around and clean up the room a little but I was so bored, "when we're the boys gonna be back" I thought to myself.

"Guess I'll put on pj's already" I say as I put on Calum's sweatpants again and pull on a hoodie. I grab some blankets and go over to the couch and lay down, I made myself some soup that I found in the kitchen.

I lay there watching Adventure Time just waiting for Calum to get home.