~Chapter Nineteen~

I kissed him back then pull away and smile, "I'll always be yours" I whisper then blush.

"Always babe" Calum says then kisses my cheek, "Tomorrow you are gonna go met my mom and sister" He says and smiles, "Sounds fun, I hope they like me" I say and bite my lip.

"They will love you" Calum says as he takes my hand and we go back down stairs.

The boys all play some video game that they like while us girl hung out in the kitchen making hamburger and some other stuff. "Is that a hickey on you neck!?" Dani asked as she turned my neck to the side, I blushed then laughed I totally forgot about that, "I didn't even no he left a mark" I say and laugh, "Well at least it's not to noticeable" Becca says and shrugs the laughs.

"Hey its time to eat boys!!" I yell as they all come running in, "God their like animals" I whisper to Dani and she laughs, "We heard that" Ashton says as he threw a chip at me.

"Good!" I say back and laugh as we all start to begin eating. When everyone was done the boys helped us clean up and then we all went upstairs for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I roll over and hit Calum in the face and he jumps up all scared, "Sorry I didn't mean to hit you in the face" I say and laugh while rubbing my eyes.

"It's alright babe, how you sleep?" Calum asked then yawns, "Pretty good" I say and smile then kisses he cheek.

"We are going over there for breakfast" Calum says getting up and stretches,  I blush then get up too going to pick out an outfit.

I chose to wear just simple light blue jean skinnys with a sweater and scarf then my toms, I left my hair all wavy then did my makeup

"You look amazing babe" Calum says as he takes my hand, "you do too hun" I say and smile Calum had on just black skinnys and a tshirt.

"You Ready?" He asked, "Yeah let's do this" I say and smile while we walk down the stairs, "We will be back later" I yell and everyone yells bye.

Calum's opens the door for me and he gets in the driver side, "First time seeing you drive" I laugh "Don't worry your safe with me" Calum says and laughs as we drove to his mom's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrived to the house and I had butterflies already, "Don't be scared" Calum's say as he opens the my door, "I'm okay" I said and laugh, "Mom!" Calum yells as we go inside the house I laugh and seeing a lady come out from the Kitchen, "you look so great sweetie" his mom says as she hugged and kissed his cheeks, "Ah mom stop" He says and laughs.

"Sorry sweetie, Ohh this must be the girl you kept talking about, Hi hun my name is Joy nice to meet you sweetie" Joy says and smiles giving me a hugs.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Jessica but you probably no that, you have a beautiful home" I say and smile hugging Calum's mom back.

"Well breakfast is almost ready, and your sister couldn't make it Calum" Joy said as we walk into the kitchen.

"That's alright" Calum says as we sit down at the table, there was so much food that could feed an army.

We all begin eating and talking about the band. Calum also brought up how Calum and I Met too, "Aww sweetie that's so sad" she says looking at me, "It's alright, at least Calum was there" I say and smile over at Calum.

"My strong boy" his mom says and I smile seeing Calum shake his head, "Thanks mom" He says and laughs.

We finish eating and I help Joy clean up the kitchen,  there was a knock on the door and Calum went to answer it.

After a couple seconds Calum come in with some girl, "Oh hi there Laci" Joy says and smiles, I look at the girl confused then at Calum 'who was this girl' I thought and bite my lip.

"What are you doing here Laci?" Calum asked standing there awkward.

"I heard you where coming home for awhile and i wanted to see you" the girl says and smiles at Calum.

"Laci we aren't dating anymore it's be almost three years" Calum says looking at her.

I looked at both of them shocked and awkward, I was in the room with Calum, his Ex Girlfriend and Calum's mom.

'Well this isn't weird at all" I say to myself then bit my lip looking away and start drying dishes again.