~Chapter Three~

More hours felt like they passed and I almost have gotten my hand untied, I was panicking because I heard someone coming so I quickly began to get my hands untied some more.

I heard a door slide open and my heart stopped. I suddenly get pulled from the van or whatever I was in and I start struggle.

Suddenly I hear some guy yell, "Hey! What's going on over there?" "Security, Security!" The guy yells.

"Finally" I say to myself, but soon I heard a gun shot and more people started coming they were screaming "Put the Gun down" I was still being held tightly in someone arms and I couldn't breath I new it I was gonna

I was screaming help me but all someone could probably hear was a muffled noise. "Put the girl down now" A man I assumed was a police officer or security.

Out of nowhere I hear a girl screaming and saying "Let me go!!" It was Becca oh thank god I could hear her voice I just hope they get to her.

"Let the girl go now before I shoot!" The man yells now, then later I heard a gun shot and it hits the guy holding me and he drops me hard and I hit my head and soon things get blurry.

The bag was pulled off my head and all I could see was a guy kneeling beside me with brown hair, "No come on you gotta stay with me!" He yells and I could tell it was the guy from before who called out for help.

The tape was ripped off my mouth and all I could say was "Help Becca!" Then everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum POV

"Calum, take her back to your room she will be okay just knocked out, she will be alright" the emt says and I nod looking at this girl who I just saved.

"Her friend Becca, where is she?" I asked worried. "She is on her way to the hospital Calum, but everything will be alright go now" the lady say

I quickly pick up this girl and nod carrying her to the car that was waiting for me, I get in and hold her in my arms scared of what to say when she wakes up.

Quickly we made it back to my hotel room I'm pretty sure the guys were in there rooms already, all I could do was lay this girl on my bed and cover her up and wait till she wake up.

"God what am I supposed to say to her, maybe she will talk first?" I say to myself then sigh. I felt bad for her "Maybe she was going to the concert" I thought then shook my head I sat in the chair that was in the room and just waited till this girl woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

I didn't want to wake up I was to scared to what I was gonna see, but I new I would have to after awhile.

My head was pounding and my body was hurting "where was Becca?" "What if I'm in the hospital oh my dad would kill me" I thought

"Okay your gonna open your eyes on the count of three Jessica" I thought to myself. "One...Two....Three".

My eyes open and everything was more clear then before. I look around the room and my heart stops when I see who's sleeping in the chair by the bed.

"Calum Hood?" I say