~Chapter Two~

"Ten more minutes!" Becca says excited as we stand there by probably millions of screaming fans.

"Hey let's go to the bathroom before the show starts, so you don't pee your pants!" I say and laugh looking at Becca.

"Ugh I guess your right I do have to go" she says laughing as I nod we start making are way to the bathrooms pushing through the crowds we finally made it.

Before walking in the bathroom room from the corn of my eye I could of sworn I saw the man from before, I just shook it off it couldn't be.

"Almost finish Becca??" I yell washing my hands and giggled. "Yeahhh!" Becca yells back walking out of the stall washing her hands.

"Hey I don't want to scare you but did you see the guy from before too?" Becca asked as we are walking of the bathroom.

"Yeah I did" I say then I scream as I see someone grab Becca  and pull her away from me. "Becca!!" I scream trying to go after her but I got pulled back and my mouth covered by some man.

I had something put over my face I was freaking out how could no one see this going on, I was being held in someone arms I kept trying to get away but I could.

In my mind I couldn't stop thinking about Becca was she okay is she hurt I don't know all I know is that I had to find her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like an hour passed I was in what I thought was a van or something I could hear someone beside me but I had my mouth taped shut and still something over my head I couldn't move cause they had me tied up, I hoped it was Becca but who knows.

I could hear people outside talked about what they were gonna do now someone said kill them or just keep them kidnapped. I couldn't take it anymore I had to get out of here but there was no use I couldn't get untied.

I could hear what sounded like a girl crying and I felt terrible, this was supposed to be the best night ever with my Best Friend, we had this planned for a long time and now it's ruined we didn't even get to see Calum, Luke, Micheal, or Ashton perform. I sat there crying too wishing this could just end.

I just wanted to go back in time and be with Becca and no that we were safe from all this.