~Chapter Six~

"Well Jess, have you seen the news lately, we are all over it" Calum says as he smiles looking at me.

"No I haven't, oh my is it bad?? Oh wait my phone do you have it??" I asked looking over at him worried.

"Oh yeah sorry about that love I have it charging in the room, and your purse is on the table over there too" Calum says and laughs.

"Thanks Calum, I'll be right back" I say and blush getting up looking at Becca and giggle.

I walk back into the room and could hear Becca, Ashton and Calum all talking about something then I hear Becca say, "No way do you think she will say Yes?" I was confused to what she meant but just shrugged it off.

"Oh my god!" I whisper to myself once I turn my phone back on and take it off the charger. "I have so many new followers on Twitter and so many messages" I say to myself as I begin to read some of the tweets.

Most where about how jealous the fans where and others were people asking if I was okay and if me and Calum were now a thing. "This is all so crazy" I say, "my life is now all gonna change!" I thought as I walked back out to the living room and saw Becca and Ashton where gone.

I notice that there manager was now there talking to Calum about something.

"Adam this is the girl that I saved." Calum says smiling at me and pats the seat beside him for me to sit down.

I smile and walk over to him and sit down beside him, "Ah yes finally I get to met the new star miss Jessica" Adam says and smiles at me.

"Nice to meet you Adam" I say politely then look over at Calum and blush slightly.  "I have a offer for you Jessica" Adam just comes out and says it while looking at me serious.

"Ohh, and what is it?" I asked kinda nervous now. "What was there manager offering me and why was he?" I thought to myself while looking at Adam.

"As you may have seen now, your something in the news, and people wanna no about it." Adam says looking serious still. "The fans want answer and are jealous, but I have a better idea in mind" He says looking from me to Calum.

"And what is this idea?" I asked confused to what he was getting at. "My idea is that you and Calum should come out and say you two are dating, obviously it will be fake to us but the fans will buy it" Adam says still looking at us.

"Uhh.. ummm" I says shocked to what there manager just asked. "Just think about it Jess, I think it will be great but it comes with alot of changes like you will have to be with us for tours but you will be able to go home when you wish, Please do this.. For me?" Calum says while looking at me with a plead.

"Can you guys give me a moment please?" I asked and smiled at them. "Of course Jess take your time" Calum says and smiles.

I stand up and nod at them both then walk into the bed room again thinking.  "If I take this I won't be home alot, I'll be home schooled. I was 18 so I could make my own decisions. But what about Becca? I can't be away from her she is my best friend and like my sister" I pace back and fourth thinking, "If I take this Becca has to come with, and I must be able to go home and see my Family" those where my only conditions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couple minutes later I say goodbye to my parent, I told them all about what happened and they understand completely.  They said I should do it because it could be something life changing.  "I guess I'm now Calum Hoods girlfriend,  well fake girlfriend" I say but still smile and walk out of the room and see Calum and Adam looking at me.

"So have you decided love?" Calum asked looking at me with his amazing smile.

"I'll take it!" I say and smile looking at Calum blushing.

"Really, This is so amazing Jess!!" Calum says and gets up and hugs me so tight picking me up and spinning me around.

"Ahh your gonna make me throw up!" I say and laugh as Calum stops and smiles down at me. "I do have some conditions.. Becca comes with and I'm able to go see my family" I say looking towards Adam.

Adam stood there thinking it over for a second,  "Alright deal, but you two can't blow this alright" He says looking at us both.

"Oh I won't this is gonna be so perfect" Calum says and smiles looking down at me again then bites his lip.

"I'm excited to see how this all plays out" I say looking up at Calum smiling.